1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tim McGraw, Love Story, Mine, Or WANEGBT?

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Which one of Taylor's first single's do you love most?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tim McGraw, Love Story, Mine, Or WANEGBT?

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:25 PM

All 4 are vastly different and unique in their own way, but Tim McGraw is the first song I heard by her and I fell instantly in love with her music so I'll go with that one :D
    "Time won't fly - it's like I'm paralyzed by it. I'd like to by my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it." --TS

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I think Mine has the most memories tied to it for me, while Love Story was one of the first Taylor songs I've heard, and Tim McGraw is simply amazing. But I was the most excited waiting for WANEGBT. So, all 4 for different reasons, but probably Mine :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 4:55 PM

1) Love Story- her highest selling single, most memorable music video (IMO), great lyrics. Love It.

2) Tim McGraw- ironically, this is probably the most mature lead single she's released in terms of lyrics, and one of her stringer vocal performances. Would love to hear this live again. VERY HARD to choose between this and Love Story.

3) Mine- very cute all in all, but it almost sounded like a rehash of Love Story, still a good song though.

4) WANEGBT- I can understand why she chose to release this as the first single. She needed a huge pop hit desperately as she hadn't had once since You Belong With Me, and clearly it was a smart choice. Still, compared to her other lead singles, it's not quite as amazing, although I still enjoy it,
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:09 AM

Love Story.

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Mine
    I Spoke Now on 12th March, 2011

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Tim McGraw :)

First by me second by LivingTheDream

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Wanegbt

RE: Tim McGraw, Love Story, Mine, Or WANEGBT?

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I like mine best!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I think Mine or Tim McGraw.
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:25 PM

OMS!!!

Love Story or Mine or Tim McGraw
    I literally cannot choose between those three!!!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Love Story or Tim McGraw.. Probably Love Story since I heard it on the radio and loved it, and it was one of the things that made me a Swifty. :3

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Tim McGraw

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Love all of them but out of those, Tim McGraw, hands down :) It's one of my ultimate favorites.

Thanks to GreekSwiftie for the beautiful banner! :)

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Either Love Story that turned me into a Swiftie or WANEGBT which I witnessed its debut live during her webchat!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Lost In Translation wrote:
    OMS!!!

Love Story or Mine or Tim McGraw
    I literally cannot choose between those three!!!

this!!!!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM

WANEGBT it's awesome!
    ?You can get high on the first kiss, you can get by with sweet tea and Gods graces, you can love like a sinner and lose like a winner, nothing's shatterproof, you crash and burn and come back someone new,
    That is what I learned from you.....?

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:52 AM

I love all of them so much!! But i'd have to say Tim McGraw!!! Taylor makes amazing music, none of her songs can be topped!! I love them all so much though!!
    Swiftie..13!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Love Story, it's my overall favourite song and the first I heard.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Mine or Tim McGraw.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:29 AM

mine