Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

State Of Grace about. . .

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM

What is state of grace about? I mean i kinda get it, but not a lot. Is it about being in love or. . . what? Thx!
And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
Didn't they need you bad enough
Snap buttons on a denim shirt
Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: State Of Grace about. . .

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Anyone?

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:23 AM

I think it's about falling in love and trying to stay in that love. I could be wrong, but that's what I think.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I think it's pretty much about how it simply feels to be in love, the ethereal feeling that comes with it. You feel like you're in a "state of grace" where anything is possible and the choice is up to you whether it goes really well or it totally sucks - "love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right." I think what she's referring to with grace is the fact that you can choose your own fate when it comes to love. Whatever happens between you two is going to stay with you forever and you are forever changed from then on.
    "Time won't fly - it's like I'm paralyzed by it. I'd like to by my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it." --TS

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM

I think it's about how love works. "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right"--that lyric kind of defines the song, I think, and I'm pretty sure Taylor mentioned something about that lyric being the kind of introduction to the whole album in a way. I also think it's about a love where things are difficult, but she still loved that person right up until the breakup: "so you were never a saint, and I loved in shades of wrong, we learned to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts" combined with "you're my Achilles' heel" are kind of conflicting lyrics but I think that's what she means. I think she's indicating that this relationship was a whole bunch of different emotions and feelings and conflicts that she had a love-hate relationship with.

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:54 PM

i think it is about finding a balanced relationship and a happy life
    ~Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right~
    ~Bring on all the pretenders, One day we will be remembered~

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Thank you!! It makes soooo much sence now!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.