Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Alternate Song Titles!!!

Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 1:49 PM

Hehe lets continue this with 1989!

^click to visit - now enrolling!^

Me | Emily

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 5:45 PM

1. Welcome to New York: NYC IS BAE
    2. Blank Space: The Media Can Suck It
    3. Style: Couldn't Be More Subtle
    4. Out of the Woods: Do You Get the Point Yet? Good.
    5. All You Had to Do Was Stay: Screechy Dreams
    6. Shake It Off: I Don't Care Anymore
    7. I Wish You Would: John Hughes Movie
    8. Bad Blood: You're Gonna Hear Me Rawr
    9. Wildest Dreams: Look At Me, Getting Mature
    10. How You Get the Girl: An Instruction Manual
    11. This Love: We Don't Make Sense
    12. I Know Places: Foxes Are Cool
    13. Clean: I'm Done With Dis Crap
    14. Wonderland: Drop the BASS
    15. You Are in Love: Jack and Lena
    16. New Romantics: Fans and Friends Are Better Than A Romantic Relationship

Nia

Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Forever & Always: This Is What You Do If Someone Breaks Up With You In A 27-Second Phone Call
    Wildest Dreams: I Will Haunt You In Your Dreams........
    Picture To Burn: Anybody Have A Match?
    The Last Time: You Keep Saying You Won't Show Up At My House In The Middle Of The Night Ever Again, But Then You Do!!!!!!!!!!

^^Made by Kina (ileftmyscarfthere)

Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 9:01 AM

"Welcome to New York": Waiting for you.
    "Blank Space": Write Your Name
    "Style": Back Every Time
    "Out of the Wood": In the Clear
    "All You Had To Do Was Stay": Could've Been Easy
    "Shake it Off": Heartbreakers Gonna Break
    "I Wish You Would": Right now
    "Bad Blood": Really Deep Cut
    "Wildest Dreams": Sunset Babes
    "How You Get the Girl": That's How it Works
    "This Love": From the Dead
    "I Know Places": Chasing Our Tails
    "Clean": Never Gonna Risk It

[/signature]

Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 9:23 AM

"Welcome to New York": Waiting For You
    "Blank Space": Incredible Things
    "Style": Style
    "Out of the Wood": Looking At It Now
    "All You Had To Do Was Stay": Could've Been Easy
    "Shake it Off": /
    "I Wish You Would": Right Here, Right Now
    "Bad Blood": Did You?
    "Wildest Dreams": See Me Again
    "How You Get the Girl": That's How it Works
    "This Love": /
    "I Know Places": We Won't Be Found
    "Clean": I Can Finally Breathe

Red
    State Of Grace : Never Saw You Coming
    Red : Loving Him
    Treacherous : I Follow You Home
    IKYWT : Trouble
    All Too Well : I remember
    22: Happy, Free, Consfused
    Holy Ground : It Was Good
    Everything Has Changed : Hello
    Girl At Home : Don't Look At Me

Speak Now
    Dear John : I should've known
    Long Live: We Will Be Remembered
    Haunted: Can't Go Back
    Speak Now: Don't Say Yes

Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 2:46 PM

You Belong With Me - WHY ARE YOU SO BLIND?
    Sparks Fly - Firework Show

Nia

Emily

Puggy

Mint

Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 8:38 PM

FindingWonderland wrote:
    1. Welcome to New York: NYC IS BAE
    2. Blank Space: The Media Can Suck It
    3. Style: Couldn't Be More Subtle
    4. Out of the Woods: Do You Get the Point Yet? Good.
    5. All You Had to Do Was Stay: Screechy Dreams
    6. Shake It Off: I Don't Care Anymore
    7. I Wish You Would: John Hughes Movie
    8. Bad Blood: You're Gonna Hear Me Rawr
    9. Wildest Dreams: Look At Me, Getting Mature
    10. How You Get the Girl: An Instruction Manual
    11. This Love: We Don't Make Sense
    12. I Know Places: Foxes Are Cool
    13. Clean: I'm Done With Dis Crap
    14. Wonderland: Drop the BASS
    15. You Are in Love: Jack and Lena
    16. New Romantics: Fans and Friends Are Better Than A Romantic Relationship

Nia

FAVES

Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 3:14 PM

we are never ever getting back together- uh.. why do u keep asking to get back together?? its never gonna happen honey.

22- hipsterlicious

clean- Im drowning! HELP!

Bad blood- HONEY YOU BETTER BACK OFF! OR WERE GONNA HAVE SOME REAL PROBLEMS!

Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 4:14 AM

Blank Space: I'm Insane
    Shake it Off: I shake of the haters
    I wish you would: What i never said

^Puggy

Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 6:28 PM

I almost do- Too lazy to call you
    -Time Can Heal, but this won't-

Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 4:28 PM

"Welcome to Wherever" at the time even if it is not New York.

Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 6:05 PM

Blank Space - To All Those Ex Lovers...

Nia

Puggy

Silver

Nia

Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 3:19 AM

1. they never blind me
    2.I'm insane
    3.white tshirt
    4.20 stiches inba hospital
    5.I dont know what to say
    6.shake, shake, shake
    7.You always knew how to push my buttons
    8. Just dont
    9.his clothes are in my room!
    10.never told her why
    11.back from the dead
    12.i screamed
    13.they got the boxes and guns
    *Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream*

Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 8:24 AM

EnchantedSwiftie1989 wrote:
    clean- Im drowning! HELP!

LOL!!!

I can see myself calling to the radio "Hey, I'd like to hear I'm Drowning! Help! by Taylor Swift" hahah
    This is a signature. Because why not! :D

Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 12:05 AM

Cold as You: Mess of a Dreamer
    You Should've said No: Why!
    The Other Side of the Door: Black Dress
    Tell me Why: Sick
    The way I Loved You: The Notebook xD
    Change: Hallellujah
    Mine: Made a Rebel
    Enchanted: Wonderstruck
    Better than Revenge: Sabotage
    State of Grace: Ruthless Game
    Treacherous: Reckless
    Wildest Dreams: Remember me
    You are in Love: True Love
    New Romantics: National Anthem

Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 5:09 AM

Welcome To New York: New Soundtrack
    Blank Space : Down In Flames
    Style : James Dean
    Out of the Woods : Paper Airplanes
    All You Had to Do Was Stay : Stay
    Shake It Off : This Sick Beat
    I Wish You Would : Push My Buttons
    Bad Blood : Mad Love
    Wildest Dreams : Do It So Well
    How You Get the Girl: Pictures In Frames
    This Love : Back From The Death
    I Know Places : Foxes
    Clean : Drowning
    Wonderland : Last Forever
    You Are In Love : Snow Globe
    New Romantics : We're All Bored

Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 5:39 AM

never_going_out_of_style wrote:
    I almost do- Too lazy to call you
    Bahaha!

With all due respect to everyone's ideas, reading this thread makes me realise that the titles Taylor chose are probably the best ones. I find it hard to imagine the songs with any other titles XD

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 7:12 PM

Welcome to New York: Blinding Lights
    Blank Space: They'll Tell You I'm Insane
    Style: Fading Into View
    Out of the Woods: Polaroid Memories
    All You Had To Do Was Stay: You Ended It
    Bad Blood: Scars from the Knife
    Wildest Dreams: Daydreams at Sunset
    How You Get The Girl: Win My Heart
    This Love: Come Back to What You Need
    I Know Places: We Won't Be Found
    Clean: The Perfect Storm
    Wonderland: We Both Went Mad
    New Romantics: Building a Castle

Silver

Ally

Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 9:30 PM

I wanna try with 1989 too:

Welcome to New York: New Soundtrack
    Blank Space: Incredible Things
    Style: Out of Style (yes, it still has the real name)
    Out of the Woods: In the Clear
    All You Had To Do Was Stay: Stay
    Shake it Off: This Sick Beat
    I Wish you Would: Wish
    Bad Blood: Mad Love
    Wildest Dreams: Remember Me
    How You Get The Girl: Back Together
    This Love: Bad and Good
    I Know Places: Hide
    Clean: Perfect Storm
    Wonderland: Lost in it
    You are in Love: True Love
    New Romantics: National Anthem

Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 5:52 AM

I Knew You Were Trouble - Shame On Me Now
    All Too Well - There We Are Again
    22 - One Of Those Nights
    The Lucky One - They'll Tell You
    Everything Has Changed - Know You Better Now