Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Alternate Song Titles!!!

Sun, May 5, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Treacherous: You This Involves Me Stalking You Home, Right?

| Me | RedVelvet13 |

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Alternate Song Titles!!!

Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I honestly think I Alomst Do should have been called I Bet

Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Treachorous- Two Headlights

Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:34 PM

All of Taylor Swift:

Tim McGraw: Think of Me

Picture to Burn: Redneck Heartbreak (Really Bad at Lying)

Teardrops on My Guitar: Wishing Star

A Place in This World: Just a Girl

Cold as You: Rainy Ending

The Outside: A Lot of Lonely Places

Tied Together With a Smile: High Waters (Baby You're Losing It)

Stay Beautiful: Corey's Eyes

Should've Said No: Might Still Have Me

Mary's Song (Oh My My My): Stars That Shine

Our Song: Sneaking Out Late

Not really funny but yeah :-/

RE: Alternate Song Titles!!!

Wed, May 8, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I think I Knew You Were Trouble should have just ben called Trouble

Wed, May 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM

STATE OF GRACE= I NEVER SAW YOU COMING.

CHANGE=REVOLUTION

tumblr_m43gcgppsM1q[/signature]

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 3:46 AM

All Too Well: That scarf was pretty expensive but I don't care because I MAKE WAY MORE MONEY THAN YOU EVER WILL.

Fri, May 17, 2013 at 3:59 PM

JustRained01 wrote:
    All Too Well: That scarf was pretty expensive but I don't care because I MAKE WAY MORE MONEY THAN YOU EVER WILL.

Tanya|Shannon|Trix|Quelinha|FairytaleSwiftie13

Fri, May 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM

RED

State Of Grace: This Is
    Red: Lovin' Him
    Treacherous: Two Headlights Shine
    IKYWT: Trouble (Oh)
    All Too Well: I Remember It
    22: Everything Will Be Alright
    I Almost Do: I Bet
    WANEGBT: You Go
    Stay Stay Stay: I've Been Loving You
    The Last Time: I'm Asking You This
    Holy Ground:Cause Darling It Was Good
    Sad, Beautiful, Tragic: Love There
    The Lucky One: Tell Me Now
    Everything Has Changed: Know You better
    Starlight: Can't think at the moment..
    Begin Again: Throw Your Head Back Laughing

[url=http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q733/T]http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q733/T[/url][/signature]

Fri, May 17, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Forever And Always: OHMYGOSH I'M SOAKED IT'S RAINING IN MY ROOM!

[url=http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q733/T]http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q733/T[/url][/signature]

Fri, May 17, 2013 at 4:27 PM

22: I'm older, not 15
    All Too Well: He robbed my favourite scarf

Fri, May 17, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Back To December my Birthday
    Red because of my favorite color
    mean

Taylor Swift

Picture

Fri, May 17, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Begin Again - But I Do.
    Picture to Burn - Ain't Nobody Got Time For That.
    Forever & Always - 15 Seconds.

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:55 AM

SO FUNNY!
    Love story: It's a Shakespeare story
    Better than revenge: I KILL YOU!
    Mine: You pushed me into the water! (just being crazy)

Believe in yourself and you'll shine!

Thu, May 23, 2013 at 8:20 PM

DarlinItWasGood wrote:
    Begin Again - But I Do.

omg picture to burn....lol

{Anais}

Fri, May 24, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Hahaha I love this fandom Mine aren't that great, but I had to try it!

You Belong With Me: Take a hint, fool
    Treacherous: This is the worst idea ever. Let's do it.
    Eyes Open: Everyone's trying to kill you and crap so ignore the other advice I gave you about "just close your eyes"
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: I hope this song gets stuck in your head forever
    Red: I have synesthesia
    The Story of Us: That awkward moment when...
    The Other Side of the Door: Yes, girls are crazy and expect guys to read our minds
    Forever and Always: My room is flooded now

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM

State of Grace: Go Greek Allusions!

Red: My Favorite Color's Purple Though

Treacherous: Don't Worry, I'm Not A Stalker... I Just Feel Like Following You Home

I Knew You Were Trouble:... I'm An Idiot

All Too Well: Fine Keep The Scarf, BUT I WANT MY MONEY BACK

22: HIPSTER TRAMPOLINE PARTY!!!!!

I Almost Do: Sorry, We're Breaking Up *crinkles bag of chips near phone* I Can't Understand You *beeeep*

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Now It Just Needs To Get Stuck In His Head And Drive Him Crazy *laughs evily*

Stay Stay Stay: You Better Stay... Or Else

The Last Time: Do I Need To Move AGAIN. How Do You Keep Finding My Address?

Holy Ground: I Don't Really Know What Makes It Holy But... You Know... Whatever

Sad Beautiful Tragic: And To Think I Spent A Long Time Writing That Note

The Lucky One: Yeah, I'm Famous, You're Not. Be Jealous.

Everything Has Changed: Okay, Well, Not Everything...

Starlight: Thinking What Way? You Don't Like The Way I Think. Well I Don't Think This Will Work Out

Begin Again: Okay, Maybe It Wasn't THAT Smart To Almost Mention My Ex-Boyfriend. That Would Have Been Awkward...

I tried my best. You guys are so creative!!!

Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 3:02 PM

22: I am 23 but I will sing this song anyways

I ride horses, competitively swim, do girl scouts, sing, act, get A's in classes, and live life to it's fullest.
    http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a612[/signature]

Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 6:32 PM

State of grace: brave and wild, walking fast, ruthless game, the worthwhile fight
    Red: there's really no other title besides red hahaha
    treacherous: nothing safe if worth the drive
    IKYWT: trouble i guess?
    all too well: my old scarf
    22: one of those nights
    i almost do: wonder about me
    WANEGBT: like ever
    stay stay stay: hmmm idk
    the last time: there's like nothing else to do lol
    holy ground: don't wanna dance, it was good
    sad beautiful tragic: demons, love affair
    the lucky one: lucky?? idk haha
    everything has changed: all I know
    starlight: impossible dreams
    begin again: i do

Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 6:32 PM

braveandwild wrote:
    DarlinItWasGood wrote:
    Begin Again - But I Do.

omg picture to burn....lol

{Anais}

Yes Picture To Burn!!! lololol
    Forever Swift