Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NEW RED GUITAR BOOK!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Hey guys- need some help about this book :P I just got my Piano Vocal Guitar book today (!!) but then I saw just now that an easy guitar option is available... does anyone have this because I need to know if the layout of the inside is like the previous books, because if it is I'll refund this one as I don't play piano...or sing and buy the easy guitar book- Please help! xxx

that's the layout of the other ones so if anyone knows if it is set out like that and with strumming/ pick patterns I would love to know!
MIDGETGEM3000

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NEW RED GUITAR BOOK!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I ordered the Easy Guitar but have not received it yet. I'm assuming it is, though. On the Hal Leonard website, it has the same description as all the other easy guitar books (except for the songs, obviously). ;)
    I'll let you know when I get it!
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:55 PM

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I want to get it soooooooooooo bad!!!!!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Oh my gosh!! Yes!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I WANT THATTTTT
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM

OHMYGOD THERE'S AN EASY GUITAR BOOK PRAISE THE DEAR LORD

*FANGIRLS*

{TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar}

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I bought an Easy Guitar Speak Now book from my music store

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:06 AM

haha thanks! @CanadianSwiftFan I decided to swap them so I'm so excited for when it comes :L I admit I did play a few songs before sending it back and it was so fun can't wait now!
    MIDGETGEM3000

and thanks everyone who replied! xoxo

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I just received it. It's the same layout as the other easy guitar books. I played a few songs and I love it! :)
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 5:39 PM

I just a few weeks ago swiched from ukulele to guitar and im loveing it i can play Back to December,Never grow up and Enchanted and it sounds AMAZING!!!!!
    "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"- Taylor Swift

I am only me when i am with you

i spoke now Aug. 14,2011

"Being good to people is a wouderful legacy to leave behind'-Taylor swift

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:37 PM

cool
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM

That sounds cool

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Oh my swift, my friend got ot

Made by TaylorSwiftFan001

Stay

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.