Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The lucky one-thought it was about her

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:06 PM

You know some people say that the lucky one is about her boyfriends or her friends!
but i actually thought it was about her!
Cause the lines 'and the camera flashes make it look like a dream'
'Everybody loves cool everybody loves cool'
'Young ones line up to take your place'
Maybe it is not about her, but celebrities??
Can you help me??thanks a lot!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The lucky one-thought it was about her

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:24 PM

That's what I thought when I first heard it! But it's actually not.

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:25 PM

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    That's what I thought when I first heard it! But it's actually not.

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Really?Then whats it about?

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:26 PM

^i know i am just so confused on this song... :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:27 AM

She said that it was about her, and other people. . . if that makes any sence
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:19 AM

I've seen a lot of sites/people saying The Lucky One is about Joni Mitchell.
    And their arguments seem quite valid :)

^ made by me - please don't steal it xoxo!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:41 AM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    I've seen a lot of sites/people saying The Lucky One is about Joni Mitchell.
    And their arguments seem quite valid :)

^ made by me - please don't steal it xoxo!

What's the argument?

[url=http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig[/url][/signature]

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Taylor said it was about her fear that someday people might stop liking her, and that it was inspired other famous people's struggle with fame.

I love the song, BTW! I kind of picture Marilyn Monroe in the song, "New to town with a made-up name... because Marilyn was born Norma Jeane. It might be just one of the inspirations Taylor used.

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I thought it was about her! She's Afraid people will stop liking her!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM

she wrote it after reading the joni mitchell story
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VIP MIA!!!!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:28 PM

FearlessNovelist wrote:
    Taylor said it was about her fear that someday people might stop liking her, and that it was inspired other famous people's struggle with fame.

I love the song, BTW! I kind of picture Marilyn Monroe in the song, "New to town with a made-up name... because Marilyn was born Norma Jeane. It might be just one of the inspirations Taylor used.

That's what I thought too.

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:31 PM

TaylorswiftysFEARLESS wrote:
    FearlessNovelist wrote:

That's what I thought too.

Same here. :)

^KIKI.

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:33 PM

the lucky one is about her and a bunch of other people
    its describing her fear of being alone and it talks about people who went down that road

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.