Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Deluxe Album Songs on RED Tour?

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:29 PM

IDK, if this should on tour forum, but i am posting here.

What songs from Deluxe Album would you like on RED tour?

I would like:
Girl At Home
Moment I Knew
[ IMG ]http://i47.tinypic.com/24eryhk.png[/ IMG ][/ url ]

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

http://[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Deluxe Album Songs on RED Tour?

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:45 PM

i absolutely ADORE "Come Back Be Here" it's one of the prettiest songs i've heard in awhile :)
    Stay Strong,
    Kristen

1. Moderator

Re: Deluxe Album Songs on RED Tour?

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I would die if I ever got to hear 'come back..be here' live. One of my absolute favourites from her.

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:57 PM

The Moment I Knew.

June 2nd!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:59 PM

The Moment I Knew!!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:08 PM

All of them! They're all so good but my favourite is Girl At Home
    Saw the first ever performance of 'Red' live athe the 2012 Teen Awards on 7/10/12

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Come Back, Be Here :)
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I would love it if Girl at Home & The Moment I Knew got played on the Tour.:)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.