Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

PETITION FOR TAYLOR TO SING

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM

UPDATE: I posted this last year before the 2013 Grammys. It took a year but now Taylor is performing All Too Well. This has been a year in the making!

I think the Grammy's is the perfect platform for Taylor too sing All Too Well. The Grammys award music based on depth, craftsmanship, and originality, which this song contains.

I think All Too Well is arguably the 'fan favorite' from the album and she has yet to perform it live. Not too many people outside of her fan base realize she can write songs this deep. Everyone will be watching, and I think this would be her moment to shine, rather than resort to singing the "poppy" songs from the album (not that they're bad).

I think the best way to approach this is through Twitter and or Facebook. If we all picked a time or gradually over time tweet to her about singing All Too Well. Maybe use the hashtag: #SingAllTooWellGrammys

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

TWEET AT THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNTS:

TAYLOR SWIFT: @taylorswift13

AUSTIN SWIFT: @austinswift7

GRANT MICKLESON: @grantmickelson

LIZ HUETT: @elizabethhuett (EVEN THOUGH SHE'S NOT PART OF THE AGENCY)

PAUL SIDOTI: @paulsidoti

AMOS HELLER: @amosjheller

CAITLIN BIRD: @caitlinbird

SCOTT BORCHETTA: @ScottBorchetta

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: PETITION FOR TAYLOR TO SING "ALL TOO WELL" AT THE GRAMMY'S

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:02 PM

signed!

I'd love to hear this on the Grammys as well as the Red tour! I really hope she sings it, because this is my favorite song and I really want to hear it live! :)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:02 PM

She will probably sing We Are Never Gonna Get Back Together, because that's what she is nominated for, but All To Well would be AMAZING!

Signed!x

Made by the ever flawless Daya.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:03 PM

that would be cool! She's probably already chosen her song though! Maybe the moment i knew? I heard that it might be a new single but idkkk

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:14 PM

holyground wrote:
    that would be cool! She's probably already chosen her song though! Maybe the moment i knew? I heard that it might be a new single but idkkk

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature][/quote]

I just love if she sing The moment I knew It is my favorite song from RED

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I am here for this. Sign me up.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Signed,

though she may already have it planned out on what she's gonna sing

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM

You spoke my mind!! Signed!

With T Swift I am Safe and Sound

BrightHazelEyes

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:55 PM

THE 10 MINUTE VERSION PLEASE!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Re: PETITION FOR TAYLOR TO SING

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM

SIGNED!!!

But I'm thinking she will probably sing what ever is the newest single! Hope I'm Wrong! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Signed!

You've taken the time to view my signature, so now you HAVE to add me!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:27 PM

holyground wrote:

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature][/quote]

I really hope so, if not All Too Well!
    [signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2374803 ][ IMG ]http://i47.tinypic.com/24eryhk.png[/ IMG ][/ url ]

[img="http://i48.tinypic.com/qrzmo5.jpg"]

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

http://[/signature]

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Signed! If she doesn't do this, then my next pick is The Moment I Knew
    [ IMG ]http://i47.tinypic.com/24eryhk.png[/ IMG ][/ url ]

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

http://[/signature]

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Signed!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:25 PM

YES!!!! SIGNED!!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:28 PM

SIGNED!!!! I really want to see her sing a song that has less attention to show people who don't care to look that the entire RED album is amazing and not just 2 songs :p

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Signed! But I think she'll be singing WANEGBT because she's nominated for it, and it was the only song released before the Grammy cutoff date, which is why RED was not nominated for anything, but there's always next year!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:35 AM

SIGNED!!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:55 AM

signed
    I Spoke Now on 12th March, 2011

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Signed! It would be perfect and can you imagine the set? I can just see it now 'you cal me up again just to break me like a promise....' It has to happen!

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:27 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    THE 10 MINUTE VERSION PLEASE!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

OMGOSH THIS!

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.