Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

4th Official Single!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:43 AM

I found out that the 4th single to be released from the Red album is "22" it is set to be released in March. Which is cool but, I hope that there will be 1 more single if they would release Red next.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 4th Official Single!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I don't really like 22... I mean it'S just not taylor... and I think singles are there to represent an artist and I don't think 22 can do that.
    Long Live old friends.
    Long Live the walls we crashed trough. I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/2vvtjqx.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/2vvtjqx.jpg[/url][/[/signature]

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I hope her next single will be Stay Stay Stay... or Treacherous... not something thats Pop like the ones before

With T Swift I am Safe and Sound

BrightHazelEyes

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:11 AM

alexx_lastkiss13 wrote:
    I don't really like 22... I mean it'S just not taylor... and I think singles are there to represent an artist and I don't think 22 can do that.
    Long Live old friends.
    Long Live the walls we crashed trough. I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/2vvtjqx.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/2vvtjqx.jpg[/url][/[/signature][/quote]

EXACTLY my thoughts!
    [signature][img="http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg553/biscuit1025/GFPSF2_zps0c491f92.jpg"]

BrightHazelEyes

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:11 AM

ProudSwiftieForever(: wrote:
    I hope her next single will be Stay Stay Stay... or Treacherous... not something thats Pop like the ones before

Stay Stay Stay is pop.

She picks singles by picking her favourite visuals for each song, meaning whichever one she wants to make a music video for best.

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:14 AM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:

Stay Stay Stay is pop.

She picks singles by picking her favourite visuals for each song, meaning whichever one she wants to make a music video for best.

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

It is? It has real lyrics though and its really cute... sorry.. didnt know it was pop... :)

BrightHazelEyes

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I was hoping All Too Well would be the next one but 22 is awosome as well :)

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I would totally like All Too Well or Red to ber next single after 22.

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:19 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:

Stay Stay Stay is pop.

It doesn't actually work like that! It's more of a marketing thing in music business to make the album more appealing!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I think 22 will do really well in the charts, both in the US and over here in the UK where more people are beginning to listen to her songs. I think it's a very smart choice :)

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:

Stay Stay Stay is pop.

It is? It has real lyrics though and its really cute... sorry.. didnt know it was pop... :)

BrightHazelEyes

Pop can have real lyrics :)

I think your confusing with good pop and bad pop lol

My Graphic Shop

How did you find out it was the official single? :D

My Graphic Shop

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:42 PM

i think 22 is a really smart choice, its the type of music everyone in the UK listens to and im sure it'll do amazingly in the states too :)
    Today was a fairytale

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I hope All Too Well or The Lucky One as the next single if she has one more :) I love 22 though, i just think it's really catchy and she has such a strong american accent in it! (I'm british so it's really, really obvious!) :)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:56 PM

22 is a good choice for pop radio and single sales, and it'll definitely get a lot of attention, but I don't think it's her best song.
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:58 PM

I really want All Too Well to be her next single after 22

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 8:19 PM

yeah!love 22!

signatures made by TanyaxOh and DancingAroundAllAlone

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Clueless wrote:
    I think 22 will do really well in the charts, both in the US and over here in the UK where more people are beginning to listen to her songs. I think it's a very smart choice :)

I agree! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 8:41 PM

ASDKHDJDLKDGHFLA! I'm so excited!

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:

Stay Stay Stay is pop.

Stay Stay Stay is actualy more country than pop

^By Guppy1313

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.