Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The moment I knew...

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Hello Swifties! So I don't know about you but I think "The Moment I knew" is my favorite song on the album! I got RED but not the target version so I did not get that song. But when I heard it on YouTube I loved it soo much! I thought this is my favorite, why did I not buy this on iTunes? Then I went on iTunes and I found out why... Because it was not on there! Then I came on Taylor Connect and read a page about how it would not be on iTunes for about a year because Target has rights to it for that long. I was so sad and I was thinking that must be why the bonus songs are not on iTunes. I found a way to download it on my phone, but the problem is that I don't usually listen to music on my phone, Just my iPod! I was telling my family about how I found my favorite song and it was not on iTunes and everything I think it was just yesterday that I told them. Then today I was at school at lunch and I went on Facebook and I saw that Taylor posted something, so of course I looked and it said that THE MONENT I KNEW IS NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES!!! I was so happy! I don't know why but I wanted to share my story with someone and I thought I would probably annoy anyone else, but you are Swifties too so you probably understand!
Oh by the way when I typed 'I don't know about you' at the top I all of the sudden got 22 in my head and was about to type: but I'm feeling 22! Lol :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: The moment I knew...

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Oh and I also think that this song reminds me of how Taylor used to sound! Amazing country!

Re: The moment I knew...

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:48 PM

The moment I knew you were truble
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM

What? Lol :)

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:59 PM

It's my favorite song too. I can't believe she did not put it on the album. If either of us ever meet Taylor, we should ask her why it didn't make the final cut. I think it might be my favorite song of her career, at least the top ten. I am hoping she might make a video for it, like with the song Ours, if enough people request it; the fact that she put it on itunes is a good sign.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I love it so much! It's such a sad song with such a sad element and meaning behind it. I wish it made the actual album, though. It really reminds me of Cold As You, so I try not too listen to it too often because it's too sad. So beautiful :')

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:18 PM

It is an amazing sounding song, everything about this song is just amazing. It's so nice how Taylor decided to put it on iTunes now.
    Taylor should sing this on the RED tour. I might cry when she does.

"Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met."

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:20 AM

I'm so happy now that it is on iTunes!!!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
    -- Taylor swift

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Likewise with Ours, I hope it becomes a single!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.