1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I think Red is Taylor's best album. Does anyone else agree?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I have to agree, such hard work, even more than before, it seems, went into this album.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM

To me, I really love all of her albums equally. But Red has been my #1 favorite album right now. I'm so happy that she was proud about it.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:17 PM

The song RED is so cool!I love it ^_^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:53 PM

it's a little bit different but
    I love it

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I love it too! :D Favorite Tyalor Swift album so far. Favorite song is "I Knew You Were Trouble", and "22" is a close second. Definitely different, but amazing! And her best to date, in my opinion.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I can't say I have a favorite Taylor album, but I do really like this one!!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I love it, but I love them all for different reasons. I could never pick a favourite because they're all so different and mean so much to me in different ways.

greece.loves.taylor

Taylor Heart13

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I love it but it's not my favourite. Speak now beats it, well for me.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Yes.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:55 PM

i think Red and Speak Now is Taylor's Best Albums

made by GuitarGirl200013

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:23 AM

I have to still agree :P

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:35 AM

From a technical viewpoint yes RED is her best album yet, still for me i feel more connected to thesongs on Speak Now, so thats still my favourite right now.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:54 AM

YES love it so much !! can't stop listening to it !!!! haha

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:55 AM

I love RED.

But I like her other albums a little more

RE: Red

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:35 AM

I lovelovelove RED and anything that Taylor did, is doing or will do, period. However, lyrically speaking, I think that her other albums were more relatable and sing-in-the-shower..ish.. if that makes any sense.. which it probably doesn't. Basically and personally I like her other songs better because they are more simple and to me that's more touching and personal. I really liked how her songs named boys and were from her own perspective, and especially how they rhymed periodically. On RED (which is still amazing) there is less of that and more studio-ish sounds as well as mysterious lyrics.. But maybe that's just me. All in all though, I will always support Taylor no matter what :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Yes.
    ~StayTayStay~

I spoke now on 6/8/11.

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Yep, I agree. c:

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:54 AM

i agree......its one of her best song content!!!! loved the songs all too well and the last time! its such a relatable album by her!!!!