Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

On 22: Am I the only one?

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:39 AM

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before or not, but....Sometimes when I listen to "22", when the background vocal "It feels like one of those nights" comes up it kind of sounds like Selena Gomez singing it. Maybe it's just me, but has this thought crossed anyone else's mind at least once, or for a moment?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: On 22: Am I the only one?

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:26 AM

I didn't think of that...:/ Sorry.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Check the album booklet if you really think it's Selena. They will have listed everyone who played an instrument, sang a vocal, or mixed a tape :)

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:32 AM

Sry, can't hear it

Both made my me

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Hmm, not really, but good listening.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I don't think so. It really does sound like Taylor singing in a different tone. But it's just about it. Still, I get what you mean. Selena's voice sounds a little bit like this too. Anyway, it's Taylor singing.

RE: On 22: Am I the only one?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:43 AM

she purposely made it a party song--which Sg style, she also said she was her main inspiration for the song =):D

[url=http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o630/Deppy13/Taylor%20Gif%20Graphics/oie_oie_overlay6_zpsa8feb]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o630/Deppy13/Taylor%20Gif%20Graphics/oie_oie_overlay6_zpsa8feb[/url][/signature]

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I don't think so bit now that I think about it......hmmmm. No I don't think so.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Hmm, maybe... I did notice that, but I just assumed it was Taylor. But wouldn't that be cool if during one of her Red concerts, Selena was one of her special guests and came out during 22?
    The only words that you will regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones meant to intentionally hurt someone.
    -Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:03 AM

It wasn't something that ever really crossed my mind but I'll be listening carefully now, even though it's definitely not Selena! Thanks for posting :)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I'm a Selenator, and I can tell that it isn't Sel, it's just Tay singing in a different tone (similar to sel's one). But it would be awesome if they do a duo together!!!

The sexy guy there is Jace from The Mortal Instruments saga :D

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:54 AM

No-one's listed for background vocals in the liner notes for 22, so I would say it's probably just Taylor.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I haven't noticed but I don't know Selena's voice very well. I would be SO cool if it was though!!! The tune actually really reminded me of Sick Of You by Selena, the tunes don't actually sound similar, but they go really well together! Is THAT just me?

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM

If Selena was singing in 22, it would have her name somewhere in the album booklet or have it labeled "22 Ft. Selena Gomez"
    - Harper Mae

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Nah, I don't think so, I think it's just Taylor in another tune.

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

RE: On 22: Am I the only one?

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM

It's Taylor.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Hmm I've never noticed that but I'm sure it's Taylor! it would be so cool if Selena was in that song though!
    ~FearlessSwifty

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Selena isn't on the song. Probably because of Taylor's voice, she changed it for the song and her voice for that song probably sounded like Selena.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM

I don't hear it, sorry.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Sort of....
    Forever and Always

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:34 PM

OMG, I noticed that too!

{TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar}

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.