1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Why Is RED always capitalized?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Its based off a song, where she feels...red. But why does everyone capitalize it? It doesn't stand for anything. I just don't get it. Like the mods, they do it. And i have started to do it, I am just a little confused.

This probably sounds a little air headed, but hopefully not! :)

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Why Is RED always capitalized?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I guess people think it looks better like that :)

1:Me 2:TaylorSwiftFan 3:AutumnLeavesFalling 4:Bluebell

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Her album is just so cool, intense, and wonderful that it deserves to be completely capitalized! RED! :)
    100%Irish 100%Swiftie

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I wondered that as well! I think it's just maybe because on the CD it's like that and it fits it.. haha I honestly didn't help at all.
    'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Come and check out my songwriting in my blogs! I would be Enchanted if you did!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I'm pretty sure it's just because the new font that Taylor is using is all in caps. and I guess it's easier to tell the difference if your talking about RED or just the colour red.

haha I don't know!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM

It's capitalized to differentiate the album RED from the song "Red". Plus I guess it looks better that way since it's such a short word haha

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I think it's because on the album cover it's capatalized. At least on the deluxe version it is.
    We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time because darling it was good, down the stairs I was there, I remember it all too well.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:03 PM

ya i think itsthe font... i wonder what font it is?

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Cause its RED! It stands everything we look foward to! RED tour,Wonderstruck enchanted in a RED box! Maybe our new RED t-shirt! Christmas RED,white,and green! ( If u celebrate I do ) Red keds! Red! A new music video 4 the RED albulm! < Me burning RED!!!!
    "LOVE is a RUTHLESS GAME UNLESS YOU PLAY IT GOOD and RIGHT" - Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I think maybe it makes it look more powerful..i prefer her old writing as well and it looked cuter on TC

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I think it's the font style.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I think because it's a small word, and for commercial reasons they need to make it more striking to the eye. I love it anyway :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:33 PM

It makes it stand out :D

^Primafacie

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Definatley think it's because of the font. Personally I think RED looks alot better than Red or red. But as I said before the font influences it alot I think :)

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Outbackswiftie13 wrote:
    Definatley think it's because of the font. Personally I think RED looks alot better than Red or red. But as I said before the font influences it alot I think :)

This
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Sunset Swiftie 13 wrote:

It's called Tall, Dark, and Handsome :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Emi Swiftie 13 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure it's just because the new font that Taylor is using is all in caps. and I guess it's easier to tell the difference if your talking about RED or just the colour red.

haha I don't know!

(^) This
    Graphic Shop

1-likeaperfectrhyme 2-Me

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:48 PM

SingingInTheCar wrote:
    Sunset Swiftie 13 wrote:

It's called Tall, Dark, and Handsome :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Tungsten, actually...

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM

because it is the title to a song and her album..... it does stand for something.

RE: Why Is RED always capitalized?

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:51 PM

The album has capitalized letters and says

RED
    TAYLOR SWIFT

So I think thats why

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:07 PM

superstar13_ wrote:
    Outbackswiftie13 wrote:

This
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011

This!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1928121#post_12004101

[url=https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-aFh5YNfDAXU/UMPjJEzxQZI/AAAAAAAAALY/NOxl2Rj0OqE/s500/sun]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-aFh5YNfDAXU/UMPjJEzxQZI/AAAAAAAAALY/NOxl2Rj0OqE/s500/sun[/url][/signature]