Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

*Game*: Best Song Off Red

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Finally got my 10 posts in. Lol, any new members could relate to that, I'm sure. Well, I give you MY FIRST TOPIC! Lol, so...

Lets play a game!

It's to determine the best song off Red. Here's how it works:

You add and subtract a point off of a song. Each song starts with 10 points. If a song gets to 0, it's eliminated, remove it. Last song standing wins!

Please note that (I think all of us can agree) all these songs are great. It's gonna be hard for us to pick just one. To ensure fairness, only play again after 3 different people have gone after you. I'll start us off. P.S.- only subtract and add one for each point, please! If you want to play more, do so ONLY after 3 people have gone after you.

1. State of Grace 10
2. Red 10
3. Treacherous 10
4. I Knew You Were Trouble 10
5. All Too Well 10
6. 22 11 (+)
7. I Almost Do 10
8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 10
9. Stay Stay Stay 10
10. The Last Time 10
11. Holy Ground 10
12. Sad Beautiful Tragic 10
13. The Lucky One 10
14. Everything Has Changed 10
15. Starlight 10
16. Begin Again 10
17. The Moment I Knew 10
18. Come Back... Be Here 10
19. Girl at Home 10
20. Treacherous DEMO 9 (-)
21. Red DEMO 10
22. State of Grace ACOUSTIC 10
she's a lucky/The Lucky One

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: *Game*: Best Song Off Red

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:19 PM

1. State of Grace 10
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 10
    5. All Too Well 11 (+)
    6. 22 11 (+)
    7. I Almost Do 10
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 9 (-)
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 10
    17. The Moment I Knew 10
    19. Girl at Home 10
    21. Red DEMO 10

edit: picked the wrong song, silly old Dave!

Dave

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:08 AM

1. State of Grace 10
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 10
    5. All Too Well 12 (+)
    6. 22 11
    7. I Almost Do 10
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 9
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 10
    17. The Moment I Knew 10
    19. Girl at Home 10
    20. Treacherous DEMO 9
    21. Red DEMO 10
    22. State of Grace ACOUSTIC 9 (-)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:10 AM

1. State of Grace 10
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 10
    4. I Knew You Were Trouble 11 (+)
    5. All Too Well 12 (+)
    6. 22 11
    7. I Almost Do 10
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 9
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 10
    17. The Moment I Knew 10
    19. Girl at Home 10
    20. Treacherous DEMO 8 (-)
    21. Red DEMO 10
    22. State of Grace ACOUSTIC 9

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM

1. State of Grace 10
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 11 (+)
    4. I Knew You Were Trouble 10 (-)
    5. All Too Well 13 (+)
    6. 22 11
    7. I Almost Do 10
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 8 (-)
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 10
    17. The Moment I Knew 11 (+)
    19. Girl at Home 10
    20. Treacherous DEMO 8
    21. Red DEMO 10

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:39 PM

1. State of Grace 10
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 11
    5. All Too Well 13
    6. 22 11
    7. I Almost Do 10
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 8
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 11 (+1)
    17. The Moment I Knew 11
    19. Girl at Home (- 1) 9
    20. Treacherous DEMO 8
    21. Red DEMO 10

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:02 PM

State of Grace 10
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 11
    5. All Too Well 13
    6. 22 11
    7. I Almost Do 10
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 8
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 11
    17. The Moment I Knew 11
    19. Girl at Home (- 1) 8
    20. Treacherous DEMO 8
    21. Red DEMO 10

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:07 PM

1. State of Grace 9 (-)
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 11
    4. I Knew You Were Trouble 11
    5. All Too Well 14 (+)
    6. 22 11
    7. I Almost Do 10
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 8
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 11
    17. The Moment I Knew 11
    19. Girl at Home 8
    20. Treacherous DEMO 8
    21. Red DEMO 10

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:10 PM

1. State of Grace 8
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 11
    5. All Too Well 13
    6. 22 11
    7. I Almost Do 10
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 8
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 11
    17. The Moment I Knew 11
    18. Come Back... Be Here 10 (+)
    19. Girl at Home 8
    20. Treacherous DEMO 8
    21. Red DEMO 10 (-)

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:56 PM

1. State of Grace 8
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 11
    5. All Too Well 13
    6. 22 10 (-)
    7. I Almost Do 10
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 8
    12. Sad Beautiful Tragic 11 (+)
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 11
    17. The Moment I Knew 11
    19. Girl at Home 8
    20. Treacherous DEMO 8
    21. Red DEMO 10

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:31 AM

1. State of Grace 8
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 11
    5. All Too Well 14 (+)
    6. 22 10
    7. I Almost Do 10
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 8
    12. Sad Beautiful Tragic 11
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 10 (-)
    17. The Moment I Knew 11
    19. Girl at Home 8
    20. Treacherous DEMO 8
    21. Red DEMO 10

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:51 AM

1. State of Grace 8
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 11
    5. All Too Well 14
    6. 22 10
    7. I Almost Do 10
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 8
    12. Sad Beautiful Tragic 11
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 10
    17. The Moment I Knew 12 (+)
    19. Girl at Home 8
    20. Treacherous DEMO 7 (-)
    21. Red DEMO 10

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:58 AM

1. State of Grace 9
    2. Red 11
    3. Treacherous 12
    4. I Knew You Were Trouble 12
    5. All Too Well 15
    6. 22 11
    7. I Almost Do 11
    8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 11
    9. Stay Stay Stay 11
    10. The Last Time 11
    11. Holy Ground 9
    12. Sad Beautiful Tragic 12
    13. The Lucky One 11
    14. Everything Has Changed 11
    15. Starlight 11
    16. Begin Again 11
    17. The Moment I Knew 13
    18. Come Back... Be Here 11
    19. Girl at Home 9
    20. Treacherous DEMO 7 (-)
    21. Red DEMO 10
    Hasita xoxo

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:21 AM

1. State of Grace 10
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 10
    5. All Too Well 10
    6. 22 11 (+)
    7. I Almost Do 10
    8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 11 (+)
    9. Stay Stay Stay 11(+)
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 10
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 11 (+)
    17. The Moment I Knew 10
    19. Girl at Home 10
    21. Red DEMO 10

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:54 AM

on a one to ten scale it looks like this:
    1. State of Grace 9
    2. Red 8
    3. Treacherous 7
    4. I Knew You Were Trouble 8 (least favorite but the clip is awesome)
    5. All Too Well 10+
    6. 22 9 (not a big fan of the max martin collabs but someone's rocking that Syntheses in the chorus!)
    7. I Almost Do 10
    8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 6 (awesome song, but a bit overrated in the Netherlands so I get annoyed everytime I hear it)
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 10
    12. Sad Beautiful Tragic 8 (still need to grow onto me)
    13. The Lucky One 10
    14. Everything Has Changed 9 (adore the song, lyrics is not that strong so 9)
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 10
    17. The Moment I Knew 10
    19. Girl at Home 7
    20. Treacherous DEMO 7
    21. Red DEMO 9+

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:49 PM

1. State of Grace 11
    2. Red 10
    3. Treacherous 10
    5. All Too Well 13
    6. 22 11
    7. I Almost Do 11
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 11
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 11
    16. Begin Again 10
    17. The Moment I Knew 10
    18. Come Back... Be Here 11
    19. Girl at Home 11
    20. Treacherous DEMO 9
    21. Red DEMO 10

We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time because darling it was good, down the stairs I was there, I remember it all too well.

RE: *Game*: Best Song Off Red

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:55 PM

1. State of Grace 10
    2. Red 11 (+)
    3. Treacherous 10
    5. All Too Well 10
    6. 22 11
    7. I Almost Do 10
    8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 11
    9. Stay Stay Stay 12 (+)
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 10
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 11 (+)
    16. Begin Again 11
    17. The Moment I Knew 10
    19. Girl at Home 10
    21. Red DEMO 10
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Swiftie+Forever!&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=992&bih=537&tbm=isch&tbnid=DJemqv8YEkVGYM:&imgrefurl=http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/p/keep-calm-and-be-swiftie-forever/&docid=Lfa93qXYpvSSBM&imgurl=http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:37 AM

1. State of Grace 10
    2. Red 11 (+)
    3. Treacherous 10
    5. All Too Well 10
    6. 22 11
    7. I Almost Do 10
    9. Stay Stay Stay 10
    10. The Last Time 10
    11. Holy Ground 10
    13. The Lucky One 10
    15. Starlight 10
    16. Begin Again 10
    17. The Moment I Knew 10
    19. Girl at Home 10
    20. Treacherous DEMO 9
    21. Red DEMO 10
    22. State of Grace ACOUSTIC 9 (-)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.