Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Is it just me?

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Is it just me or does it seem like every time Taylor makes a new album the best songs are the ones that no one talks about? Like Treacherous, Sad Beautiful Tragic, I Almost Do, and Holy Ground off of her RED album.
Merry Christmas!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Is it just me?

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I agree with you! It is always the best songs that no one knows about! It's because they're not singles, so nobody hears them unless they have the album.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Yeah!
    I thought that haunted and better than revenge was the best on speak now! but no one talked about them :O

but i think that "all to well" is one of the best on red :)

Both made my me

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Yeah, I think so: All too well, I almost do, Sad beautiful tragic, treacherous, holy ground, the lucky one and stay stay stay.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Drom wrote:
    Yeah, I think so: All too well, I almost do, Sad beautiful tragic, treacherous, holy ground, the lucky one and stay stay stay.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

those are the ones i was going to say though i also think the last time ia AMAZING!!!

RE: Is it just me?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I agree with you. I think the best song of RED is I Almost Do, but nobody talks about it. I guess that's because these songs are more calm, if you get what I mean. It's like: 22 is all happy and RED is all intense. I Almost Do, on the other hand, has amazing lyrics and it's kind of sad. So I think people just talk about those who keep in your mind for a week. They are amazing songs too, but are also more commented about.

RE: Is it just me?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:33 AM

yeah, definitely! I really dont get why people dont like sad beautiful tragic, the title describes the song itself!xx

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I agree there also so underrated and they never get made into singles. It's a shame really because they could be amazing music videos and maybe number one hits. I love Treacherous and Holy Ground. Lucky One is also a beautiful song.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I love Stay Stay Stay it's so funny and unique.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Like Cold As You and The Outside on 'Taylor Swift', and Tell Me Why and Hey Stephen on 'Fearless'. Those songs are fantastic!

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:04 PM

hi friends! :)

Please help me gather more views and likes to this mtv we made. Comments will be highly appreciated. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vF3NNhMzwg

I'm a fan from the Philippines :) ^__^v

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I'm always changing my mind about which ones are the best on the album :)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:09 PM

yup, just like If This Was A Movie

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:56 AM

So true!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:31 AM

I really like The Last Time :) And The Moment I Knew, and Girl At Home, and I Almost Do, and Holy Ground and Treacherous and well... I guess i just like them all haha
    "All you are is mean,
    And a liar,
    And pathetic,
    And alone in life
    And mean, and mean, and mean" - Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Clueless wrote:
    I'm always changing my mind about which ones are the best on the album :)

Me too.

But yeah, this is so true.
    CLICK TO
    @ EMA!!

- stayingfearless13

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:05 AM

yeah my fav's are treachourous, Holy Ground and all too well

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:14 AM

Yeah. Off of speak now one of my faves was haunted and better than revenge.

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:55 AM

I LOVE Holy Ground. xD

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:25 AM

TaylorFanDenmark wrote:
    Yeah!
    I thought that haunted and better than revenge was the best on speak now! but no one talked about them :O

but i think that "all to well" is one of the best on red :)

Both made my me

I agree completely! I love All Too Well soooooooo much and I don't know why lol I think it's the best song EVER.
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 7:07 AM

I totally agree! I love SBT ♥

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.