1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I need to get this out

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I am so sorry if this offends anyone, because it is not meant to at all. But I really need to get this out.
~THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY 1 SINGLE PERSON ON HERE~
So if you have done this, it's not directed at you. It's just an opinion.
I have seen a couple threads on here about "hating the backup singers."
And I don't like seeing that.
Because, Taylor probably picked them out, and if she likes them, shouldnt we?
I know they may not be as great as the other ones, but really?
The RED Tour hasnt even started yet, and we are already giving them hate?
Maybe they are doing this on purpose(doubtful though), Taylor does like to surprise us. Maybe on tour they will be totally awesome.
Be positive!
I don't have an opinion about them yet.
I know, we all miss Liz, nothing is wrong with that.
I think one thing is that fact that it's been 1 or 2 backup singers, to 5 or 6.
What if it was the other way around. The new backup singers, were the old ones, they left...and Liz took there place.
I don't know. But we need to stop saying we hate them because we don't know them and the tour hasnt startred yet. We have only seen them perform like 4 times, on Tv....
Can we please be positive, this is a change for Taylor to. And I'm sure she doesnt want her Swifties hating on them/not liking them already. Let's welcome them and give them a chance! :D (:

And please don't give me hate for this, because if I get hate for stating my opinion, i will leave TC....

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I need to get this out

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:10 AM

i agree. why all the hate.. show your hearts

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Swift06 wrote:

*rips chest open*

^Primafacie

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Agreed. We swifties should respect Taylor's decissions and be open for new things, so she's free to try things out ;)

First gorgeous graphic is made by Music 21
    Second is made by me

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I don't get why they should hate on them! Ok, we shouldn't just like them because taylor chose them, they might not be as good as liz but how can these people judge when the tour hasn't started yet? They should all calm down and stop hating, because you can't hate on people without even experiencing them >.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Agreeeed!
    And for those saying they "hate" the new backup singers already, they really need to start re-considering the way they loosely use the word "hate". Because it's a very strong word and shouldn't be thrown around like that unless 100 per cent necessary.

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I agree

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Taylor asked us to trust her (20/20 interview Katie Couric)... so I agree

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:24 AM

I agree!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:23 AM

I completely agree, this needs to stop! OK, so they might not be as good as Liz, but we don't know them! For all we know, they could be lovely, as nice as Liz. I think we should give them a chance.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:24 AM

And please don't leave.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:33 AM

JJ13 wrote:
    Swift06 wrote:

*rips chest open*

^Primafacie

OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:35 AM

JustAnotherWideEyedGirl13 wrote:
    JJ13 wrote:
    Swift06 wrote:

*rips chest open*

^Primafacie

OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAH And agreed ;)

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:49 AM

WOah! AMAZING GRAPHICS!
    Alli Feille
    (And I Said Oh My)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Even if they do turn out to not be as good as Liz, they're still The Agency.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I totally agree!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:32 AM

We shouldn't hate on them it's to early to have a opinion the tour hasn't even started yet!:)

Made by Dream Impossible Things 13

Made By T[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Exactly!! That's basically what I wrote on 'The Backup Singers' thread! A Swiftie is someone who loves and supports Taylor no matter what!

Credit to SwiftLookAlike ^^ :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:53 AM

True! :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:13 PM

i get it. at first i didnt really like them that much but then i realized what you just said and i felt bad. im sure they are good cause Taylor wouldnt tour with them if they werent. we just have to give them a chance.

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber