Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

When it helps the most.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 5:53 AM

I seriously have to thank Taylor right now.
At the moment, I'm going through the phase where I miss somebody so much and all I want is for them to come back... be here. I could not relate more to that song! I start crying everytime I hear it now, which is a bad thing... but also a good thing cos I love it when I can relate to Taylor songs. That song is helping me right now, because it's good to know my idol has felt the same as I do now.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: When it helps the most.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 5:56 AM

That's awesome

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I'm so happy she has helped you . I have thanking Taylor for a lot too lately.

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:28 PM

That's why I love her! I especially cry to Ronan because it relates to me so much. It's such a nice feeling to listen to one of her songs and realize she's gone through that too and had the nerve to write it.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:29 PM

OH MY GOD I THINK WE SHOULD TALK BECAUSE I MISS SOMEONE TOO. AND I TOTALLY GET YOU RIGHT NOW.

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:36 PM

you belong with me relates to me a lot at the moment beacsue i had this crush on a guy and i asked him out and he said no because im a 'good' dirl and he wants to be bad, so he dated this real b####h and she was all like im dating your lover and he is just the best kisser and i love him so much. and i was like great.
    also ronan, but i interpret a little different
    my grandad died of cancer when i was young so instead of this line 'rcecars all around the floor,plastic dinasaurs' kind of reminds me of a myself being little and having a younger brother and grandad was the who i wanted to fly away with me.. is that wierd.

thanks never grow up and all i know is a simple name

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I had this crush on this guy at one point, and in my mind, he was the Sparks Fly song. And the Cold As You song. So now, I cry when I hear these songs.

Best of luck to you. LOL, not really sure what to say.

~Swiftie#1

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I have found a way to relate to every taylor song except last kiss. Because I never had my first kiss :P I've passed it now but I used to cry whenever I hear a taylor song. I still always cry when I hear ronan or begin again though. Ronan because, well it's sad. Begin Again because when I heard it the first time, it was after WANEGBT, and you see when I heard WANEGBT I felt kinda sad. Becuse I'm a country fan and so I thought taylor had left me or something. Begin again was when I realised that taylor will never leave me and that even if she does, she hasnt yet. I was crying with happiness when I first heard begin again :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:18 PM

That happened for me with Last Kiss and Dear John. They made me go back to every moment and wish and hope and cry, but in the end they made me stronger!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM

come back be here is so sweet

~Shop~

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Lat night I'v listened to Come back.. be here and I say that I feel the way you feel and the way Taylor felt.
    The songs that helped me are Innocent and you belong with me the most cause they could relate my life perfectly. But actually, every single Taylor song: Enchnated was my anthem of 2 summers ago and Fifteen my first day at high school ;) Taylor's just amazing. She will never know how much I love her son ;) And how she helped me.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Sometimes when i listen to her songs I totally agree, and it's amazing cause it feels like she's looking at you!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Funny how I feel the same way about someone I wish were here:)

^likeaperfectrhyme

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.