Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

No satisfaction?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Am I only one that noticed that Taylor's name wasn't written in Satisfaction on the red album cover?

Topaz
] Me
Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: No satisfaction?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:21 AM

I think everyone noticed... there were a lot of threads about it in August/September :(:(

^Primafacie

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Nope, I noticed it too

Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:49 AM

I do miss that Satisfaction font - but I do agree with whoever designed the cover that it wouldn't really go with the cover!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:34 PM

you have a point there...:/

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I noticed too, but I still like both fonts

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I did notice that, but I don't think Satisfaction would look right on the album anyway

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:36 PM

yeah there were a lot of threads about it a few months ago, but I don't think the font matters so much, you know? Like, the designers did what they thought went with the album and the cover. And the font didn't really affect how awesome Red was. I like both fonts (I do think Satisfaction is prettier, though)

by RedVelvet13
    If 9th grade was a movie, it would be over by now...

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:38 PM

It wasn't, but it's still on a ton of merch. :)

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I made this really quick, so it doesn't look great, but this is an idea of what Red would look like with Satisfaction:

1)ILYSM NUTELLA 2+3) me

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I like Satisfaction, but it wouldn't have fit. Maybe next album.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:25 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    I do miss that Satisfaction font - but I do agree with whoever designed the cover that it wouldn't really go with the cover!

Agreed!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Maybe the next album cover for the next album might have satisfaction :/
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I think she was the one that actually wanted in a different font and she had to fight for them not to use satisfaction, I heard that somewhere but I forget where. Its kind of just a part of growing and changing, I suppose :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.