1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Album only $1.99 12/24/12

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Album only $1.99 Today

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Haha I'd buy it but I already have it. No point in buying it twice XD

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:50 PM

AMAZING!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made b

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:56 PM

OH MY SWIFT!!!!!! Too bad my mom doesn't let me buy from iTunes:) but I think I'm getting it for Christmas!:)

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Wow! Thanks soooo much for the update!:)
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:15 PM

longlivetaylor...4ever&always wrote:
    OH MY SWIFT!!!!!! Too bad my mom doesn't let me buy from iTunes:) but I think I'm getting it for Christmas!:)

Thanks thats really cool same with my mOm!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Wow! Great deal!!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:44 PM

You (who can buy it) should give it as a present to someone else :) !

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:45 PM

See, that just feels wrong to me...like, the artist isn't getting a considerable amount of pay for their extremely hard work.

Byez!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:59 PM

MerryChristmas wrote:
    See, that just feels wrong to me...like, the artist isn't getting a considerable amount of pay for their extremely hard work.

Byez!!

THIS. I agree.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I don't think Taylor minds, I think she's happy just when someone buys the album.
    There are some people that don't have money, and it's great for them to buy RED this cheap... Except, it was only one day.

Re: RED Album only $1.99 12/24/12

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I've already bought it. Besides, I can't buy from iTunes. But it's unbelievable!