Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite and Least favorite Taylor Swift song from Red?

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Favorite So hard to choose but I say all to well

least favorite i love them all but if i had to choose probably Sad Beautiful Tragic
    Havpeace13

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/EnchantedToMeetYouSwift/Graphics/redtourproject2_zpsda845533.pn[/signature]

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM

This is so hard.. but currently I think my favourite is Sad Beautiful Tragic,
    my least favourite..... no I just can't choose that sorry aha

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Favorite: All Too Well
    Least Favorite: WANEGT

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 6:57 PM

My favorites are: Red, All Too Well, Everything Has Change, and The Moment I knew.

Least Favorite: I have a few, but if I had to choose it'd be The Last Time. It feels like is actually the back up in the song instead of the actually singer.

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 7:03 PM

My favorite: 22.

Least favorite: Holy Ground.

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 7:17 PM

my favorite: all too well, starlight
    least favorite: girl at home
    ~Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right~
    ~Bring on all the pretenders, One day we will be remembered~

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I'm sorry but I don't think I have a specific one for each but I'll try to brainstorm if I can luckily find one

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Least Favorite: WANEGBT

~ Fearless_14

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Favorite: 22:)
    Least Favorite: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (even though I love that song)

graphic by the amazing RockStarRonan^ visit her graphic shop and request from her!!! :-)

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:05 PM

what's Girl at Home? Never mind... darn it I wish I had gotten the Bonus with G@H on it.

Favorite: (it changes from time to time, but my current is) Starlight
    Least Favorite: I Knew You Were Trouble (it's just gotten played soooo much, it's gotten old to me)

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Fav is Starlight

Least Fav is IKYWT

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Favorite : Hold ground
    Least : SBT

Thank you Taylorisamazing!!

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Least: IKYWT

^TakeAwayThePain

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:52 PM

favourite: Holy ground
    Least favorite: umm that's hard but probably I knew you were trouble but I still love it
    -SandralovesTaylor-

"Long live all the magic we made"

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Favorite is Holy Ground. It's hard to pick a least favorite, because it all depends on how I'm feeling. I'm gonna say I Almost Do or The Last Time.

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Favorite : 22, Red, Holy ground, I almost fo
    Least favorite: The last time

^Made by cofeeallalone_x

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Only song I don't like is #10. And the only reason for this is "Stay stay stay" is such a happy ballad and even ends with Taylor going 'This is so much fun'. Then #10 drops right in with an almost sad piano sound. So its not even that I dont like the song. Just the placement.
    See my Speak Now World tour photos taken over 3 nights in Melbourne, Australia.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/1783981
    or
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/1565461

Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Favorites: State of Grace, Holy Ground, Treacherous and All Too Well

Least Favorite: WANEGBT and 22

SMILE AND DANCE LIKE YOU'RE 22 :)

Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Favourite: State of Grace, All Too Well, Holy Ground, Everything Has Changed, The Lucky One and IKYWT

Least favourite: The Last Time

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Favorite: All Too Well and Holy Ground
    Least Favorite: IKYWT

P.S. I love how tons of people say All Too Well

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.