Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite and Least favorite Taylor Swift song from Red?

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Favorite: All Too Well
    Least Favorite: Mmm, probably 22 or Sad Beautiful Tragic

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Least Favorite: Girl At Home. TBH, I would have been perfectly fine with having a different song in place of this one. I think the message is good, it's just not Taylor's best work.

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, TLQ, TaylorHeart13, Daya

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Well....
    Fav: All Too Well, 22, Ikywt
    Least: Sad Beautiful Tragic
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Miss Wonderstruck wrote:

Least Favorite: Girl At Home. TBH, I would have been perfectly fine with having a different song in place of this one. I think the message is good, it's just not Taylor's best work.

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, TLQ, TaylorHeart13, Daya

I kinda agree with you abt Girl at home. But it's a cute song

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:28 PM

favourite, red
    least favourite; I almost do

Please add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing Yet :)))

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Favorite: Starlight

Least Favorite: Sad Beautiful Tragic

^Credits SwiftieForever13

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:30 PM

my fav is all too well
    my least fav is probably sad beutiful tragic
    i like it but it kind of bores me :/
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Favorite: All too well, Girl At home, 22 I almost do
    Least Favorite: WANEGBT I mean I love this song... it's just not Taylor's best work.

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Favourite: Sad Beautiful Tragic or All Too Well
    Least: WANEGBT
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Favorite: Sad Beautiful Tragic
    Least: Treacherous
    Graphic Shop

All by Kathryn (likeaperfectrhyme)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Favourite - All Too Well or Holy Ground
    Least favourite - Probably 22, but I don't hate the song

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Fav 22 ikywl stay stay stay wanegbt
    non fav last time lucky one

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Favorite: IKYWT and All Too Well
    Least Favorite: Holy Ground and Lucky one (They are the my least favorite songs, but it doesn't mean that I don't like them)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Favorite: Holy Ground
    Last Favorite: The Lucky One. TBH I like the song but I'm still getting used to the fact that she says a bad word in the song but I'm getting used to it now...

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Favourite:All Too Well
    Least Favourite:Holy Ground

RE: Favorite and Least favorite Taylor Swift song from Red?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Favorites: All Too Well, The Last Time, Holy Ground

Least Favorite: Stay Stay Stay

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Favorites (cant pick one) State of Grace, All Too Well, The Last Time
    Least favorite: Stay Stay Stay, i mean its a really cute song but I just don't listen to it as much as the other songs on the album.

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Favorite (at the moment. This changes DAILY.) : Treacherous.
    Least Favorite: The Last Time.

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

RE: Favorite and Least favorite Taylor Swift song from Red?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Fav: I knew you were trouble

Least fav: Starlight
    i dont really get the message...

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Favorite: Red and The Last time

Least Favorite: All Too Well ( i like it, it's just not my favorite)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.