Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WRITE A SHORT MESSAGE TO TAYLOR

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Whenever I go to Taylor's concert in Pittsburg, I'll be giving her a jar, and it'll be filled with fan comments and short letters in it from Swifties. So, I want YOU to comment your message to Taylor

RULES:
�Make it short, and positive
�(optional, but recommended) add your Twitter name at the end of the note
~
I will add everyone's note into the jar, but it absolutely needs to be nice and short. So, yeah.
LoveLoveLove,
-A-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WRITE A SHORT MESSAGE TO TAYLOR

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Taylor, I love you for all that you have given me. I'll always thank you for making me who I am today.
    -@cookiesatnite13

*Please make sure to include my Twitter name-I'd like some sort of credit if Taylor were to see!*
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Taylor, thanks for being the soundtrack of my life. Love you.
    -Hannah

~Swiftie#1

RE: WRITE A SHORT MESSAGE TO TAYLOR

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Taylor, you've been my inspiration and you always will. Can't stop listening to you and keep up the great work! And say hi ti Meredith to me!
    - Mariah

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Hey Taylor I love you so much ♥ thank you for everything ♥ you changed my life -Maru
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb69rgwSY31rb1qd6o3_250.gif

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Taylor
    You are an amazing and inspiring person with a beautiful heart.
    I hope you always stay the way you are. love you lots -Stacy

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:56 PM

You have inspired me so much. Hope you keep writing songs like that.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Taylor,
    You are an incredible person, that inspires me to be the best I can. I just want to say thank you for everything!
    @BlueEyed_20

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Taylor

Thank you for being a great role model and taking to time to shine for all of your fans...
    I love you

Love,
    Taylorsmyfave! (Chloe)

Live,Laugh,Love
    Three important things...

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Taylor, I want to be just like you, You are my inspiration :3 ♥

TAYLOR SWIFT says SPEAK NOW and stay FEARLESS before you see RED
    Shania xx

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Taylor, I've always been and always will be a fan of yours. You do not know how much you have inspired
    me
    -Olivia

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Taylor thank you for being you nothing is better i love you like sparkles and having the last word love love love Jenny

@jayloralisonswifty

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:36 PM

taylor, you are the best and to listen to you is like listening to an angel. you are the peanut to my butter

- i dont have a twitter so just say meg hepper
    dont let anyone dull your sparkle

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Taylor, you're brilliant. I just want to thank you for being exactly who you are. You are my hero, literally, and I wish you a life full of happiness. xx Brooke~ @xbrookle
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.
    As long as you love me,
    I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.
    As long as you love me;

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Taylor, Thank You for sharing your incredible talent with us. But, more importantly, thank you for just being an all around good person and a huge inspiration. Your swifties love you @MikeH91
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Thanks for being my inspiration and my everything! @TaylorFan696
    ---

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:43 PM

my 'short' message is on my profile!

~Shop~

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Taylor, your music is so amazing and relatable I feel like you stole my diary sometimes! I love you so much you're the reason I've gotten through some really hard times in my life. All I've ever wanted to do with my life is be a singer, and your're the reason I sing, the reason I play guitar, the reason I have hope of selling out arenas one day. There is no way to ever thank you enough for everything you've done for me. I've actually spent the last two years saving up my own money to go to your concert in Sacramento cause that's how much I love you. So thank you so much, for singing, for writing songs, for being you! Thank you!
    ~Emily (SwiftieForever13 on TC)

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Tay...thanks for writing all those songs, which, in the future, inspired me to be fearless and to speak now..^..^ I've been a swifty for 5 years...and always will be :))

P.S. Please do an Asian tour again ^..^ :)

Love, ImTHIRTEENnowww

@annabethh_chase
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2018501

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I love you so much, you are the biggest inspiration ever! Never lose who you are :-)
    -Angela

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I love you, Taylor. Some of your songs saved me. I don't think I'd be where I am now if it wasn't you giving me hope and and your music understanding me. I love you.
    Elspeth. (@Elspethhh on twitter)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.