Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Music Video: I Knew You Were Trouble

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I am SO in love with the new music video! It was very different, but a good different. It showed a darker side that was magnificent. The dark tone showed that her life isn't just princes and perfect. I think it was a great addition to her amazing works. Thoughts?
~Meg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Music Video: I Knew You Were Trouble

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:57 AM

i loved it! I liked the talking at the beginning and end a looot!
    Stay Beautiful!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I love the video! It shows a new side of Taylor and also paints the picture of the song really well!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM

froggirl4 wrote:
    i loved it! I liked the talking at the beginning and end a looot!
    Stay Beautiful!

Same!

Heather - Songbird13 - Polar13Bear - Avi by Bluebell

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I'm I love it it's so amazing. Dark, and reminds you no one will be perfect, like if you love someone they might not be who they seem. You can't trust anyone too much, they can break your heart faster than you would think.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I really didn't like it. It's cool and all, and it fits the song so well, and Taylor was great in it. But I just didn't like how Taylor was involved. It's almost too dark for Taylor. I don't think the boy she got into trouble with was THAT much trouble!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:12 PM

staybeautiful137 wrote:
    I really didn't like it. It's cool and all, and it fits the song so well, and Taylor was great in it. But I just didn't like how Taylor was involved. It's almost too dark for Taylor. I don't think the boy she got into trouble with was THAT much trouble!

im soo glad im not the only one it was just soo not Taylor it fit the song i like the osng but i really didnt like the video that much!

Both Siggys By the Wondeful:

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:53 PM

When I started reading the reply's I was like "Wow! Am I the only one that dislikes this song?!" But apparently I'm not... Phew.
    Ok... sure it was Ok I guess, But it just isn't Taylor Swift. She has changed a whole lot, and I'm not one of her fans that just went along with the change, I am a fan of her old country music, the music I could relate to, and I think most girls can relate to "You belong With Me" and "Teardrops On My Guitar".
    Like i don't hate it, I just don't like the change. My cousin says it looks much like a Lady Gaga video, I don't thinks it's that bad, but I'm afraid it will get there. And I absolutely LOVED her curly hair country look, and then she straightened it, and I was like "yeah ok, she looks good... people change" and I was still content, and then when I watched the "I knew you were trouble" music video, I was just flipping out, I really hope that it isn't a permanent look for her. Ha! I just realized this: She is turning into those girls she talks about in "You belong with me" and "better than revenge" which is crazy! Who knew she would write songs about those kinda girls, and then become one that is similar!? It's ridiculous.
    Sorry about my ranting, but I'm going to get my point out.
    ? I am a country music, book lover, story writing, fashion disaster, kinda girl?
    ? I am a HUGE fan of Taylor's old, country music, her RED album isn't too bad, she has just changed to much *shrug*?
    ? Last, I am TSBookworm13 ?

RE: Music Video: I Knew You Were Trouble

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:58 PM

my fav taylor video! its interesting seeing taylor trying to break up a bar fight...
    being fearless is not living without fears, its living in spite of the things that scare u to death.
    i dont think u should wait, i think u should speak now. you call me up again just to break me like a promise. so casually cruel in the name of being hone

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:07 PM

i ove it i listen to it all the time on shuffle 24/7! there are definitely some of my favorite songs on this album!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:35 PM

at first, i was like 'wow taylor' i didn't know what to think but now i just adore this video!!!!!!!!!
    i used to be i see sparks fly

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:36 PM

i love the video

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:43 AM

TSBookworm13 wrote:
    When I started reading the reply's I was like "Wow! Am I the only one that dislikes this song?!" But apparently I'm not... Phew.
    Ok... sure it was Ok I guess, But it just isn't Taylor Swift. She has changed a whole lot, and I'm not one of her fans that just went along with the change, I am a fan of her old country music, the music I could relate to, and I think most girls can relate to "You belong With Me" and "Teardrops On My Guitar".
    Like i don't hate it, I just don't like the change. My cousin says it looks much like a Lady Gaga video, I don't thinks it's that bad, but I'm afraid it will get there. And I absolutely LOVED her curly hair country look, and then she straightened it, and I was like "yeah ok, she looks good... people change" and I was still content, and then when I watched the "I knew you were trouble" music video, I was just flipping out, I really hope that it isn't a permanent look for her. Ha! I just realized this: She is turning into those girls she talks about in "You belong with me" and "better than revenge" which is crazy! Who knew she would write songs about those kinda girls, and then become one that is similar!? It's ridiculous.
    ? I am a country music, book lover, story writing, fashion disaster, kinda girl?
    ? I am a HUGE fan of Taylor's old, country music, her RED album isn't too bad, she has just changed to much *shrug*?

Why are Lady Gaga's videos 'bad'? They're really artistic and original. And how is she turning into 'the girls she sings about'? From what I've heard she hasn't been stealing anyone's boyfriends? Sounds like you're making pretty ridiculous assumptions.

Made by me! Please visit my Graphic Shop!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I think it's pretty good :) I mean, it's not my favourite video and it is very different but it fits the song very well :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Lottiee wrote:
    TSBookworm13 wrote:

Why are Lady Gaga's videos 'bad'? They're really artistic and original. And how is she turning into 'the girls she sings about'? From what I've heard she hasn't been stealing anyone's boyfriends? Sounds like you're making pretty ridiculous assumptions.

Made by me! Please visit my Graphic Shop!

She don't mean the "stealing a boy friend" part but the other part of the girl :)

Both made my me

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:11 PM

dkfhgb,xdhb

RE: Music Video: I Knew You Were Trouble

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:13 PM

To me, whatever the costumes or setting of the video/song, the message is: shame on ME (hindsight) because I knew YOU were trouble and continued on despite my best judgement..

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.