Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I knew you were trouble video clip

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Anyways i really liked the video clip. I think that more people in life can relate to this story about meeting a guy but he ends up being trouble. Like Taylor says in her Journal on this website " I don't like it when something or someone turns out to be different than what you originally thought. Like when you're shopping and you find a really cute dress, only to realize it actually is a strange jumpsuit situation. But I mostly don't like it when it happens with people." This song is exactly that. Tell me what you think of it!
'If your lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else don't ever change'
- Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: I knew you were trouble video clip

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:43 AM

I love the video. Her hair is cute short :3

Anyway, as far as the song, I think it's more that she knows he's trouble, not that she's surprised by it. If I had a nickel for every girl this happened with, I'd buy tickets to the RED tour for me and my friends >.> But you go for it anyways, because you would live with the regret of "what if." And relationships need past failures to work. Unless you get lucky and find someone awesome on your first try.

Re: I knew you were trouble video clip

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Your descriptions are awesome.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Re: I knew you were trouble video clip

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I it!! It's so cool~ some people don't understand,Taylor said she want to did something different for this song because it's different! Not like you want Taylor to be a Princess in this video.The video just fit perfectly for this song.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.