Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

FAVORITE SONG(S) FROM HER ALBUM RED

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Mine is red, I knew you were trouble and all too well
ONCE A SWIFTY
ALWAYS A SWIFTY

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FAVORITE SONG(S) FROM HER ALBUM RED

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:27 PM

stay stay stay and treacherous

RE: FAVORITE SONG(S) FROM HER ALBUM RED

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:30 PM

all too well, the moment I knew, I knew you were trouble and the last time. I love them!
    “The lesson I've learned the most often in life is that you're always going to know more in the future than you know now.”
    Taylor Swift

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:33 PM

i almost do, stay stay stay, all to well, starlight xxx
    xox

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:38 AM

All Too Well is not only my favourite song from the album, but one of the best songs EVER!!!!!

greece.loves.taylor

Taylor Heart13

RE: FAVORITE SONG(S) FROM HER ALBUM RED

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:55 AM

album RED is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! My favorite songs: all to well, we are never ever getting back together, begin again.....

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:21 PM

State Of Grace, RED, Treacherous, IKYWT, All Too Well, I almost do, WANEGBT, Stay³, The Last Time, Holy Ground, SBT, The Lucky One, Everything Has Changed, Starlight, BA, The moment i knew, Come back...be here, Girl At Home....ALL OF THEM I guess..! :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Mine's Red, I Knew You Were Trouble and Girl At Home but there all pretty good!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Obviously they are all good but I think my top 3 favorite are... All Too Well, Holy Ground, and Starlight. That was actually pretty hard to decide!

Signature by: Heather.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:56 AM

I love most of them! But right now my top three are All Too Well, State of Grace (Acoustic) and Girl At Home
    ]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Begin Again is my absolute favorite off the album because it's just so relevant right now.
    Also, "The Last Time" is one of the least favorite songs for most fans but it's one of my most favorite because it's EXACTLY what I was going through. Holy Ground because it easily relates! All Too Well was my favorite right from the beginning, right after Begin Again. I love "22", don't know why it's a big deal to some of the other fans. It's FUN to dance around to and it instantly puts me in a good mood! I listen to WANEGBT together when I need to rant so I guess it's another go-to song! I like all of these songs but these are some of my favorite.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.