Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IKYWT MV!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:33 PM

- I love it!
-it's so not like Taylor but change is a good thing!
- currently wondering what the younger swifties thought about it.
-I love it!
-flawless!
-the start and end are beautiful!

~Me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IKYWT MV!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I Agree 100%!! It was amazing and i loved the beginning and end! The whole time i was watching it i was like what are the younger swifties thinking of this? Change is definitly a good thing! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I have watched it 3 times just trying to digest it and figure out if I like it or not, and quite frankly....I don't like it that much! It's creative...but I just don't...idk...I just don't like it that much...it makes me scared that this is the new Taylor...and that she continue going this way. I'm not judging her, I still love her to death! I know she's growing up and I know that growing up has to happen, and I know she's 23 now, and I know that she's a different person that she was when she was 16. I just hope she's not becoming a bad girl...

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:40 PM

it was a great music video!i love it!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM

TaylorSwiftFan01 wrote:
    I have watched it 3 times just trying to digest it and figure out if I like it or not, and quite frankly....I don't like it that much! It's creative...but I just don't...idk...I just don't like it that much...it makes me scared that this is the new Taylor...and that she continue going this way. I'm not judging her, I still love her to death! I know she's growing up and I know that growing up has to happen, and I know she's 23 now, and I know that she's a different person that she was when she was 16. I just hope she's not becoming a bad girl...

I partially agree with you! My friend and I watched all 22 of her music videos before IKYWT came out and comparing this to Tim McGraw sort of surprised me. I loved her old beautiful curls to be honest!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Is it on Youtube yet?
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM

TaylorSwiftFan01 wrote:

I think you're missing the point of the video. The message was that she lost herself when she got involved with this guy who was trouble. Now, it's all about trying to find her old self.

"I don't know if you know who you are
    Until you lose who you are."

^Ours13

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:47 PM

TaylorSwiftFan01 wrote:

Taylor is not turning into a bad girl, its just the concept for the video. She even said so herself that it is an acting piece, a chance for her to go into character. So don't worry, she's not going bad! She'll always be the sweet, fun, amazing girl we know and love! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Very cool. I loved that it had a narrative in the beginning. :) I love that she is not afraid to do things out of her comfort zone. A true artist.

RE: IKYWT MV!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM

it is different but change is good!!(: i LOVE IT!!(:
    my name is madison and i love taylor swift!! she is my life 24/7!!! please be my friend!! xoxo txswify4life

i LOVE taylor swift!!(:

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:11 PM

It was really different! It's a really cool acting piece. I like the narrative at the beginning, it gave the rest of the video more depth. The older swifties will think this is really cool, as do I. My concern is what the parents of the younger swifties might think. Many younger kids look up to her as a role model, and if the parents see her doing something like this, they might not want their kids to be looking up to someone like her.
    I know that we all know differently, and that she really isn't like that, but I'm afraid she might loose some of the younger fans because of it.
    Let me clarify, I thought the video was cool. However, I don't think she should make anymore like it. I'm not a bad fan, I still love her to death all the same! This is just my opinion.

Twitter: @COSwifte13
    Tumblr: coswiftie.tumblr.com

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:35 PM

~Me

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I loved how dramatic it was! As a Swifty on the younger side (11 yrs) loved it! I like the voice overs. It was weird seeing Taylor in a club thing, but I learned this from relatives and movies. NEVER TRUST THE DUDE WITH TATTOOS WHO FIXES CARS!!!!!

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Where can I see it? I wasn't home in time for the premiere :(
    Thanks to all who voted for my Sony entry!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM

inspiREDswifty wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan01 wrote:

I partially agree with you! My friend and I watched all 22 of her music videos before IKYWT came out and comparing this to Tim McGraw sort of surprised me. I loved her old beautiful curls to be honest!

100% AGREED!!!!! i'll still love her forever and always though

credits to Brooker27 :D

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I LOVE IT!!! It is probably one of my favorite videos right now..I love all the action, AMAZING, WELL DONE TAYLOR!!!
    I Spoke Now on August 14, 2011

I love you like I love Taylor, Liam,chocolate,baking, sparkles,and getting the last word and that is true LOVE!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:03 PM

it was amazing!!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:06 PM

It is SO different from anything else, but I love it!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:16 PM

SOOOO DIFFERENT BUT LIKE IT!! :)
    Swiftie Forever, Winnie xx

CLICK HERE NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:18 PM

13JingleBellRock13 wrote:
    I loved how dramatic it was! As a Swifty on the younger side (11 yrs) loved it! I like the voice overs. It was weird seeing Taylor in a club thing, but I learned this from relatives and movies. NEVER TRUST THE DUDE WITH TATTOOS WHO FIXES CARS!!!!!

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

But what if the dude is hot?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.