Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Treacherous and I Knew You Were Trouble!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I think both of them are about Jake.

Treacherous's hidden message goes like Won't Stop Till It's Over. And it's a line of the band Temper Trap's song Sweet Disposition. Temper Trap is one of Jake's favorite bands. And Taylor also mentioned the phrase 'sweet disposition' in the song All Too Well, which is obviously about Jake.

In USA Today's interview, she discussed about Treacherous:

Another track, Treacherous, written with Wilson, is one of the most overtly sexual songs Swift has ever written and includes the line, "I'll do anything you say if you say it with your hands."

"That song was about a person that I knew, from the minute I saw him, that it would end in fiery, burning wreckage," she says. "There's something about that magnetic draw that doesn't really let up. You walk toward it anyway."

I think she's indicating Treacherous's theme perfectly matches a line in Red, which is 'I still see it all in my head in burning red.' So Treacherous has to be about Jake.

Since she once said that Treacherous and I Knew You Were Trouble were about the same guy. I would believe that IKYWT is also about Jake.

In MTV interview about the music video of IKYWT, she said that in the end the girl could not remember who she was before she met that guy. I think this sort of relates to All Too Well's I'd like to be my old self again but I'm still trying to find it.

Last but not least, in the Red Prologue, she said that the album is all about love that is treacherous, sad, beautiful, tragic, and red. That kind of hints that Red, Treacherous, and Sad Beautiful Tragic are all about the same person.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Treacherous and I Knew You Were Trouble!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Wow! Great insight...elementary my dear Watson!
    You must be a detective or NCIS material...nice work!
    Chemically Charged over TS!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 8:22 AM

You are a detective, That was excellent spotting.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:39 AM

cool!:) thats really interesting:)
    greece. loves. taylor.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:17 AM

wow, you've got a keen sense of perception and some mad deduction skills there my friend.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.