Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite line from red

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:00 AM

What is your favorite line from the new album? Mine is from my favorite song on the album "All Too Well" and it goes " and you call me up again just to break me like a promise/ so casually cruel in the name of being honest" and I am so giggled by the fact that I just learned that that line is Taylor's favorite too!
What's your favorite?
LONG LIVE SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite line from red

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:34 AM

That line is almost everyone's favorite. :) I love it too but my favorite is "Don't you see the starlight, starlight? Don't you dream impossible things?"

RE: Favorite line from red

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Definitely the All Too Well line, but i also love the line from Begin Again:
    "But on a Wednesday in a cafe, I watched it Begin Again"

I LOVE this youtube cover of Begin Again:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc&feature=plcp

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I don't have only one favourite line, but I have some lines that have a special meaning for me, like:
    "i forget about you long enough to forget why i needed to..."- All too well
    " i can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye"- I almost do
    "all i know is a simPle name/ everything has changed" and "meet me there tonight/ let me know that it's not all in my mind"- Everything has changed
    "he said, “look at you, worrying too much about things you can't change." and "“don't you see the starlight, starlight? don't you dream impossible things?”"- Starlight
    "i think it's Strange that you think i’m funny cause/ he never did"- Begin again
    "you're my achilles heel/ this is the golden age of something good and right and real"- State of grace

DCTavares

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:23 PM

The line from All Too Well, the 'break me like a promise' line, it's so beautiful! Oh and the line in Treacherous 'Two headlights shine through the sleepless night' because I literally cry when she sings that one little line, I hope she sings both songs on tour!!!!!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:24 PM

There is so many, I can't pick a favorite.
    I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:42 AM

There are soooooo many but i LOVE
    "This is the worthwhile fight
    Love is a ruthless game
    Unless you play it good and right "

RE: Favorite line from red

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Fighting With Him Is Like Trying To Solve A Crossword
    Then Realizing There's No Right Answer...

Red the single, has some of the best lines on the whole
    entire album... It's my second favorite song, but IKYWT is
    my number one ;)

"The Conversation With The Little White Lies"

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:38 PM

"this is the golden age of something good." - State Of Grace

i just think that is so beautiful

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I have a lot, this album contains some of the best lyrics ever, but here is one:

"I bet it never ever occurred to you that I can't say hello to you
    And risk another goodbye" -I Almost Do

^Ours13

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:30 PM

All the songs lyrics are so powerful! I can't choose!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:54 PM

you had it figured out since you were in school, everybody loves pretty everybody loves cool

-The Lucky One
    Cray cray for Tay tay

-Anna C

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:58 PM

All too well:

And maybe we got lost in translation
    Maybe I asked for too much
    But maybe this thing was a masterpiece
    ´til you tore it all up

Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest
    I'm a crumbled up piece of paper lying here
    Cause I remember it all all all too well

ONCE A SWIFTY
    ALWAYS A SWIFTY

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:20 PM

FearlessRaindrop wrote:
    That line is almost everyone's favorite. :) I love it too but my favorite is "Don't you see the starlight, starlight? Don't you dream impossible things?"

Yeah that is my favourite as well but there are so many other good lines that I love....Taylor is a brilliant writter
    I spoke now on the 4th of March 2012 :D
    "don't you see the starlight, starlight? don't you dream impossible things" :)
    "I don't know if you know who you are, until you loose who you are"

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Can't pick one....but I like Tay's favorite A LOT...&....'Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street'....& 'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right' :) LOVE ALL THE LINES!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:04 PM

so casually Cruel in the name of being Honest.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:58 AM

I love the bridge of All Too Well.. it's so powerful :D
    ]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:20 AM

I told myself don't get attached,
    but in my mind I play it back,
    Spinning faster than the plane that took you...
    - Come back... be here...

This is falling in love in the cruelest way,
    This is falling for you and you are worlds away.
    - come back... be here

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.