1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Rate the songs on Red

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Title says it all

State of Grace - 8/10
Red - 7.5/10
Treacherous - 7/10
I Knew You Were Trouble - 7/10
All Too Well - 10/10
22 - 7/10
I Almost Do - 8/10
WANEGBT - 6.5/10
Stay Stay Stay - 8.5/10
The Last Time - 5/10
Holy Ground - 8/10
Sad Beautiful Tragic - 7/10
The Lucky One - 8/10
Everything Has Changed - 8.5/10
Starlight - 8/10
Begin Again - 9/10
The Moment I Knew - 8.5/10
Come Back...Be Here - 7.5/10
Girl at Home - 8/10

made by me
Love you forever and always, Louis :)
made by Swiftlookalike

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Rate the songs on Red

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:26 AM

State of grace - 7.5/10
    red - 8.5/10
    Treacherous - 9/10
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 6.5/10
    All Too Well - 10/10
    22 - 7/10
    I Almost Do - 8.5
    WANEGBT - 7/10
    Stay Stay Stay - 6.5/10
    The Last Time - 8/10
    Holy Ground - 5/10
    The Lucky One - 9/10
    Everything Has Changed - 8.5/10
    Starlight - 7.5/10
    Begin Again 6/10
    The moment i Knew - 9/10
    Come back... be here - 10/10
    Girl at home - 5.5/10
    State of grace(Acoustic) - 9.5/10

RE: Rate the songs on Red

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:02 AM

State of Grace - 7/10
    Red - 9/10
    Treacherous - 8/10
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 7/10
    All Too Well - 10/10
    22 - 6/10
    I Almost Do - 9/10
    WANEGBT - 7/10
    Stay Stay Stay - 8/10
    The Last Time - 9/10
    Holy Ground - 7.5/10
    The Lucky One - 6.5/10
    Everything Has Changed - 7/10
    Starlight - 8/10
    Begin Again - 8/10
    Come Back...Be Here - 8.5/10
    Girl at Home - 8/10
    Treacherous (Original Demo) - 7/10
    Red (Original Demo) - 7/10
    State of Grace (Acoustic) - 4/10

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Very very hard :D:

State of Grace - 9,5/10
    Red - 8/10
    Treacherous - 10/10
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 8/10
    All Too Well - 10/10
    22 - 6/10
    I Almost Do - 8,5/10
    WANEGBT - 9/10
    Stay Stay Stay - 10/10
    The Last Time - 8/10
    Holy Ground - 7,5/10
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - 7,5/10
    The Lucky One - 7/10
    Everything Has Changed - 8,5/10
    Starlight - 9,5/10
    Begin Again - 9,5/10
    The Moment I Knew - 7/10
    Come Back...Be Here - 7,5/10
    Girl at Home - 10/10

Something like that :D
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:21 AM

State of Grace- 9.5
    Red- 8
    Treacherous- 8
    I Knew You Were Trouble- 10
    All Too Well- 10
    22- 6
    I Almost Do- 8
    WANEGBT- 9.5
    Stay Stay Stay- 10
    The Last Time- 8.5
    Holy Ground- 8
    Sad Beautiful Tragic- 10
    The Lucky One- 8
    Everything Has Changed-7
    Starlight- 9.5
    Begin Again-10
    The Moment I Knew- 6.5
    Come Back...Be Here- 7.5
    Girl At Home- 9

Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:24 AM

State of Grace - 6/10 (I really like the Acoustic, but not the album version)
    Red - 10/10
    Treacherous - 8/10
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 10/10
    All Too Well - 9/10
    22 - 10/10
    I Almost Do - 7/10
    WANEGBT - 9/10
    Stay Stay Stay - 10/10
    The Last Time - 8/10
    Holy Ground - 8/10
    The Lucky One - 8/10
    Everything Has Changed - 6/10
    Starlight - 9/10
    Begin Again - 9/10
    The Moment I Knew - 8/10
    Come Back...Be Here - 10/10
    Girl at Home - 9/10
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:26 AM

State of Grace- 8.0
    Red- 8.5
    Treacherous- 7.5
    I Knew You Were Trouble- 7.5
    All Too Well- 9.5
    22- 7
    I Almost Do- 8.5
    WANEGBT- 8.0
    Stay Stay Stay- 8.5
    The Last Time- 9.0
    Holy Ground- 9.5
    Sad Beautiful Tragic- 8.5
    The Lucky One- 9.0
    Everything Has Changed-7
    Starlight- 9.0
    Begin Again-8.0
    The Moment I Knew- 7.5
    Come Back...Be Here- 8.5
    Girl At Home- 8.5

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:06 AM

State of Grace - 10/10
    Red - 10/10
    Treacherous - 10/10
    All Too Well - 10/10
    22 - 10/10
    I Almost Do - 10/10
    WANEGBT - 10/10
    Stay Stay Stay - 10/10
    The Last Time - 10/10
    Holy Ground - 10/10
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - 10/10
    The Lucky One - 10/10
    Everything Has Changed - 10/10
    Starlight - 10/10
    Begin Again - 10/10
    The Moment I Knew - 1010
    Girl at Home - 10/10
    IMG]http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/13guppy13/Taylor%20Swift/oie_rounded_corners2_zps97296758.gif

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:15 AM

State of Grace - 10/10
    Red - 10/10
    Treacherous - 9/10
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 9.5/10
    All Too Well - 9/10
    22 - 10/10
    I Almost Do - 8/10
    WANEGBT - 9/10
    Stay Stay Stay - 9/10
    The Last Time - 10/10
    Holy Ground - 8/10
    The Lucky One - 8.5/10
    Starlight - 9/10
    Begin Again - 10/10
    Come Back...Be Here - 8.5/10
    Girl at Home - 8/10

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:40 AM

So hard to rate......

State of Grace - 8/10
    Red - 8/10
    Treacherous - 7/10
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 10/10
    All Too Well - 10/10
    22 - 10/10
    I Almost Do - 8/10
    Stay Stay Stay - 9/10
    The Last Time - 8/10
    Holy Ground - 9/10
    The Lucky One - 8/10
    Everything Has Changed - 9/10
    Starlight - 8/10
    Begin Again - 9/10
    Come Back...Be Here - 7/10
    Girl at Home - 8/10

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:41 AM

State of Grace - 8/10
    Red - 9/10
    Treacherous - 9/10
    All Too Well -8.5/10
    22 - 8/10
    I Almost Do - 7.5/10
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - 9/10
    Stay Stay Stay - 6/10
    The Last Time - 4/10
    Holy Ground - 8/10
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - 7.5/10
    The Lucky One - 9/10
    Starlight - 9.5/10
    Begin Again - 9/10
    Come Back...Be Here - 6.5/10
    Girl at Home - 9/10

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:29 AM

state of grace- 9
    red-9
    trwcherous- 8.5
    IKYWT- 10
    all too well-10
    22-10
    WANEGBT-9
    stay stay stay-9.5
    the last time- 10
    holy ground- 8.5
    sad beautiful tragic- 8
    the lucky one-9
    everything has changed- 10
    starlight- 8.5
    begin again-9
    the moment i knew- 10
    come back.be here- 8
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:41 AM

State of Grace - 9.5/10
    Red - 10/10
    Treacherous - 13237428968928114718929252/10
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 10372828948574365782923948923894/10
    All Too Well - 10/10
    22 - 10/10
    I Almost Do - 9.5/10
    WANEGBT - 1023853847629487528354290384724658346583494023/10
    Stay Stay Stay - 10/10
    The Last Time - 10/10
    Holy Ground - 10/10
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - 10/10
    The Lucky One - 104798756745378987/10
    Starlight - 9.5/10
    Begin Again - 10/10
    The Moment I Knew - 345689065458908654335789987655446745646785857845634534356/10
    Girl at Home - 10/10

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Stay Stay Stay 10/10 LOVE IT!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:37 AM

State of Grace - 10/10
    Red - 10/10
    Treacherous - 9/10
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 9.5/10
    All Too Well - 9/10
    22 - 10/10
    I Almost Do - 7.5/10
    WANEGBT - 9/10
    Stay Stay Stay - 9/10
    The Last Time - 10/10