Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Top 10 Songs On Red

Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 4:10 AM

Come Back... Be Here
    The Moment I Knew
    Begin Again
    All Too Well
    Holy Ground
    Starlight
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    Red
    Treacherous
    I Almost Do

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Mine are...

Starlight
    The Moment I Knew
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    All Too Well
    The Last Time
    The Lucky One
    State of Grace (Acoustic Version)
    Come Back... Be Here
    Everything Has Changed
    Red

Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 5:13 AM

All too well
    The Moment I knew
    State Of Grace ( acoustic)
    Red
    I knew you were trouble
    Come back... be here
    Starlight
    Holy Ground
    The Last Time
    I almost Do

Becky

Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 5:18 AM

mine are

The Lucky One
    Red
    Treacherous
    Come Back Be Here
    Begin Again
    Starlight
    IKYWT
    All Too Well
    The Last Time
    State Of Grace

In a storm in my best dress, fearless

Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 9:04 AM

1. All too well
    2. Starlight
    3. The Moment I knew
    4. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    5. Come Back...Be Here
    6. I Almost Do
    7. The Lucky One
    8. Holy Ground
    9. Red
    10 22
    "Taylor's always in my mind" If you think that as well, add me.

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 2:16 AM

1. starlight
    2. all too well
    3. begin again
    4. the moment i knew
    5. 22
    6. treacherous
    7. red
    8. the lucky one
    9. I knew you were trouble
    10. we are never ever getting back together
    I'm proud to be a Swiftie :)

Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Can't decide between these three so it's a tie

1. All Too Well
    1. Begin Again
    1. 22

4. The Moment I Knew
    5. I Almost Do
    6. WANEGBT
    7. State of Grace
    8. Red
    9. Holy Ground
    10. Everything Has Changed

But I like the entire album. It's so good. I hope it gets a Grammy nomination.

Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 8:38 AM

These aren't in order but:
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    All Too Well
    Treacherous
    Starlight
    Holy Ground
    Red
    Stay Stay Stay
    The Last Time
    I Knew You Were Trouble

Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 9:06 AM

All Too Well
    Holy Ground
    Begin Again
    Starlight
    Stay Stay Stay
    Sad Beautiful Tragic
    I Almost Do
    The Lucky One
    State Of Grace

All credits go to selenagomezandtaylorswift888, thank you! :) - visit her graphic

[im

Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 1:40 PM

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    2. I Knew You Were Trouble
    3. Stay Stay Stay
    4. 22
    5. Red
    6. Starlight
    7. Begin Again
    8. Treacherouse
    9. I almost Do
    10. All To Well

Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I Knew You Were Trouble.
    All Too Well
    The Moment I Knew
    State of Grace
    Holy Ground
    The Last Time
    Everything Has Changed
    The Lucky One
    Sad Beautiful Tragic
    Treacherous
    Please listen to and download my song "Supernova" sung at the Bluebird Cafe :)
    https://soundcloud.com/sarahthirkield/supernova-live-at-bluebird
    youtu.be/eska0_a6gzI

Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 9:08 PM

The Lucky One
    All Too Well
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    Starlight
    Red
    Stay Stay Stay
    The Last Time
    Sad Beautiful Tragic
    Begin Again(I rarely listen to it)
    [/signature]

Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 11:24 PM

All Too Well
    Sad Beautiful Tragic
    Holy Ground
    State of Grace
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    The Last Time
    Everything Has Changed
    Red
    Begin Again
    WONDERSTRUCKCHLOE

Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 12:32 AM

1. Red
    2. All Too Well
    3. Starlight
    4. The Moment I Knew
    5. I Almost Do
    6. Treacherous
    7. The Last Time
    8. Holy Ground
    9. I Knew You Were Trouble
    10. Come Back...Be Here

Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 1:40 AM

1. All Too Well
    2. Treacherous
    3. Holy Ground
    4. Sad Beauitful Tragic
    5. Stay Stay Stay
    6. The Last Time
    7. Begin Again
    8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    9. Come Back... Be Here
    10. Red
    I love Taylor Swift forever and always :)

Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Starlight
    The Moment I Knew
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    All Too Well
    The Last Time
    The Lucky One
    State of Grace (Acoustic Version)
    Come Back... Be Here
    Everything Has Changed
    Red
    http://picasion.com/gl/2h8P/

Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM

1. All Too Well
    2. The Lucky One
    3. Holy Ground
    4. State Of Grace
    5. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    6. Come Back ... Be Here
    7. Red
    8. Begin Again
    9. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    10. The Last Time

Forbidden Forest

Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 9:37 PM

red
    i almost do
    begin again
    state of grace
    everything has changed
    the lucky one
    stay stay stay
    sad beautiful tragic
    holy ground
    gene13

Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 3:18 PM

At the moment:

State of Grace
    Holy Ground
    Everything Has Changed
    IKYWT
    All Too Well
    The Lucky One
    Begin Again
    Starlight
    Red

Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM

treacherous
    starlight
    ikywt
    holy ground
    state of grace
    begin again
    everything has changed
    stay stay stay
    red
    come back...be here

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.