Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Top 10 Songs On Red

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM

1. All Too Well
    2. Come Back...Be Here
    3. Stay Stay Stay
    4. I Knew You Were Trouble
    5. Everything Has Changed
    6. State of Grace
    7. Red
    8. Begin Again
    9. 22
    10. The Moment I Knew
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Come back.. be here
    The moment I knew
    Holy ground
    Stay Stay Stay
    All too well
    Red
    Starlight
    Everything has changed
    the lucky one

I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:24 AM

oh, one more

um.

treacherous

I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM

State of Grace
    Starlight
    All Too Well
    I Almost Do
    Red
    The Lucky One
    Holy Ground
    Stay Stay Stay
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    ***I could have just said the whole CD!!!***

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:35 AM

not in order..

Everything has Changed
    The Last Time
    Begin Again
    The Lucky One
    The moment i knew
    Holy Ground
    We are never ever getting back together
    All too well
    Sad Beautiful Tragic
    State of Grace

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM

i dont know the rankings of the songs, just my 10 favourites, so theyre in no particular order.
    Begin again
    Sad, beautiful, tragic
    the moment i knew
    Holy ground
    All too well
    I almost do
    The lucky one
    Everything has changed
    Starlight
    Red
    greece. loves. taylor.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Well although I love the entire CD This would be my top 10.

1. Red
    2. I Knew You Were Trouble
    3. All Too Well
    4. I Almost Do
    5. Starlight
    6. The Lucky One
    7. Stay Stay Stay
    8. Begin Again
    9. Treacherous
    10. State of Grace
    I was enchanted to meet you.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:53 PM

In no particular order,
    All Too Well
    Starlight
    The Lucky One
    Begin Again
    State Of Grace
    Red
    The Moment I Knew
    Holy Ground
    Stay Stay Stay

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Sad Beautiful Tragic
    All Too Well
    The Lucky One
    Begin Again
    The Last Time
    Treacherous
    State of Grace
    I Almost Do
    The Moment I Knew

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:21 AM

10. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    9. Holy Ground
    8. Red
    7. I Knew You Were Trouble
    6. The Last Time
    5. Stay Stay Stay
    4. 22
    3. Starlight
    2. All Too Well
    1. The Moment I Knew

If you're not satisfied with my likings, it's okay. People have different likings, am I right?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:27 AM

mine are:

1. the last time
    2. the moment I knew
    3. come back... be here
    4. state of grace (acoustic version)
    5. all too well
    6. the lucky one
    7. treacherous
    8. I knew you were trouble.
    9. begin again
    10. holy ground

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:43 AM

In no particular order but:

1. State Of Grace
    2. Treacherous
    3. I Knew You Were Trouble.
    4. 22
    5. All Too Well
    6. Everything Has Changed
    7. Starlight
    8. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    9. Red
    10. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:04 AM

In no paticular order...

1. Begin Again
    2. Everything Has Changed
    3. State of Grace
    4. Red
    5. Starlight
    6. All Too Well
    7. Holy Ground
    8. Stay Stay Stay
    9. Treacherous
    10. IKYWT

made by me
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:36 PM

NO PATICULAR ORDER

1. Holy Ground
    2. All Too Well
    3. I Knew You Were Trouble
    4. Starlight
    5. Stay Stay Stay
    6. Begin Again
    7. Treacherous
    8. Everything Has Changed
    9. State of Grace
    10. The Lucky One

Thanks to DancingUnderRedStarlight :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:42 PM

(in no particular order)
    All Too Well
    Stay Stay Stay
    The Moment I Knew
    IKYWT
    WANEGBT
    State of Grace
    Begin Again
    The Last Time
    Treacherous

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:44 PM

1. I Knew You Were Trouble
    2. Red
    3. Come Back... Be Here
    4. Starlight
    5. The Last Time
    6. Treacherous
    7. State of Grace
    8. Begin Again
    9. WANEGBT
    10.I Almost Do

These songs are in no particular order (:

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:46 PM

This is in no particular order.

Stay Stay Stay
    The Lucky One
    State Of Grace
    Holy Ground
    WANEGBT
    Starlight
    Red
    Treacherous
    All Too Well

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:13 PM

1. Red
    2. All too well
    3. Stay stay Stay
    4. 22
    5. Everything has Changed
    6. State of Grace
    7. I almost do
    8. The Moment I knew
    9. the lucky one
    10. begin again

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:40 PM

1.WANEGBT
    2.Stay Stay Stay
    3.Everything Has Changed
    4.Treacherous
    5.Red
    6.I Knew You Were Trouble.
    7.State Of Grace
    8.Begin Again
    10.Come back..Be here

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:56 PM

1. All Too Well
    2. I Almost Do
    3. Begin Again
    4. Red
    5. Come Back...Be Here
    6. Holy Ground
    7. I Knew You Were Trouble
    8. 22
    9. State of Grace
    10. The Last Time

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.