1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Find the favourite song off Red!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:43 AM

This is not serious, but I'm bored. it also won't be hundred percent fair because i could eb putting two favourites together in a competition. but here goes. All you have to do is copy and paste, then answer!!

Round 3:

I almost do vs 22?
the lucky one vs All too well?

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Find the favourite song off Red!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:44 AM

My vote:

1. State of grace
    2. red
    3. treacherous
    4. the lucky one
    5. all too well
    6. 22
    7. the last time
    8. wanegbt !!

Vote yours x

RE: Find the favourite song off Red!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:48 AM

Begin Again
    Red
    Everything Has Changed
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    All To Well
    I Almost Do
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

I had a hard time choosing...

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:23 AM

State of Grace
    Red
    Everything Has Changed
    The Lucky One
    ALL TOO WELL
    I Almost Do
    Stay Stay Stay

Love each and every one of those songs, though.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:29 AM

1. Begin Again
    2. Red
    3. Everything has changed?
    4. the lucky one?
    5. Sad beautiful tragic
    6. Holy Ground
    7. The last time?
    8. We are never ever getting back together?

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:32 AM

state of grace
    starlight
    treacherous
    the lucky one
    all too well
    holy ground
    the last time
    stay stay stay

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:34 AM

Begin Again
    Starlight
    Everything has changed
    the lucky one
    all too well
    Holy Ground
    I almost do
    Stay stay stay

Thanks to Reshmi4Bieber for this graphic, please visit her shop :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:50 AM

2 more entries then i will do round 2 :0

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:01 AM

I did it all real quick for time's sake and it came down to 2 of my top three D: (if I had to pick a top 3)
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:25 AM

MORE MORE ENTRIES!! real quick !!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Round 2:

1. WANEGBT.
    2. The lucky one
    3. All too well
    4. 22

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM

1. I Almost Do
    2. State of Grace
    3. All Too Well
    4. 22

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:58 AM

bump

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:06 AM

*We are never ever getting back together!!!

*State of grace vs the lucky one - OMS!!! SOOO HARD BUT I HAVE TO PICK STATE OF GRACE
    *Red
    Everything has changed vs 22? - ANOTHER ONE!!! UUUGGHHH!!!! UUMMM...... Everything Has Changed........... I still love 22 though
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:51 AM

BUMP!! just 3 more!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:55 AM

1. i almost do:)
    2. state of grace
    3. all to well
    4. everything has changed
    :)))

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:40 AM

I Almost Do.
    State Of Grace.
    All Too Well.
    Yup. That's my list. :)
    Sometimes i wish i could hold not one, but both of us!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:51 AM

1 more :) until the semi final!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:55 AM

I almost do
    The Lucky One
    Red
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:04 AM

i think :
    We are never ever getting back together
    the lucky one
    red
    r better

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:08 AM

We are never ever getting back together
    The lucky one
    All to well
    Everything has changed