Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Rank the songs on Red

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I'll try:

1. All to Well
    2. Treacherous
    3. The Last Time
    4. The Lucky One
    5. Starlight
    6. 22
    7. Red
    8. Holy Ground
    9. State of Grace
    10. I Almost Do
    11. Stay Stay Stay
    12. Begin Again
    13. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    14. I Knew You Were Trouble
    15. Everything Has Changed
    16. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

That was hard! My least favourites were easy to pick out though (14-16) but everything above that was sooo hard to place!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:39 PM

1. All To Well
    2. The Moment I Knew
    3. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    4. Treacherous
    5. Begin Again
    6. The Lucky One
    The Last Time
    7. I Knew You Were Trouble
    8. State of Grace
    9. Red
    10. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    11. 22
    12. I Almost Do
    13. Holy Ground
    14. Everything Has Changed
    15. Come Back Be Here
    16. Starlight
    17. Stay Stay Stay
    18. Girl At Home

I know Im missing a song but don't which one cause they are all their ? I ranked mine based on how well the song is written and music wise. But in the end I like them all I don't rank any of them I just listen to the album on repeat.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:47 PM

1) all too well
    2) the last time
    3) everything has changed
    4) state of grace
    5) I knew you were trouble
    6) stay stay stay
    7)red
    8)sad beautiful tragic
    9) i almost do
    10) starlight
    11) the lucky one
    12) treacherous
    13) holy ground
    14) begin again
    15) 22
    16) WANEGBT

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:04 AM

1. All Too Well
    2. Begin Again
    3. Treacherous
    4. I Almost Do
    5. Holy Ground
    6. The Lucky One
    7. State of Grace
    8. Starlight
    9. Everything Has Changed
    10. Red
    11. Stay Stay Stay
    12. The Last Time
    13. I Knew You Were Trouble
    14. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    15. 22
    16. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

by me (:

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:11 AM

1. All Too Well
    2. The Moment I Knew
    3. Treacherous
    4. Red
    5. Come Back ... Be Here
    6. Holy Ground
    7. Everything Has Changed
    8. I Almost Do
    9. I Knew You Were Trouble
    10. 22
    11. Starlight
    12. The Lucky One
    13. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    14. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    15. State of Grace
    16. Stay Stay Stay
    17. The Last Time
    18. Begin Again
    19. Girl At Home
    I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world
    March 12th 2011, Oberhausen - Germany: Speak Now World Tour

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Monick wrote:

I know Im missing a song but don't which one cause they are all their ? I ranked mine based on how well the song is written and music wise. But in the end I like them all I don't rank any of them I just listen to the album on repeat.

You forgot The Last Time ;)

I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world
    March 12th 2011, Oberhausen - Germany: Speak Now World Tour

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:48 AM

1) Red
    2) I knew you where trouble
    3) Treacherous
    4) Come back... be here
    5) The moment I knew
    6) I almost do
    7) State of grace
    8) We are never ever getting back together
    9) All too well
    10) Begin Again
    11) Girl at home
    12) Starlight
    13) Everything has changed
    14) 22
    15) Holy Ground
    16) The Lucky One
    17) Stay stay stay
    18) Sad Beautiful Tragic

19) The Last Time

The first 18 switch all the time from position.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:19 AM

1 All Too Well
    2 Starlight
    3 Begin Again
    4 Sad Beautiful Tragic
    5 The Last Time
    6 Stay Stay Stay
    7 I Knew You Were Trouble
    8 Treacherous
    9 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    10 I Almost Do
    11 22
    12 The Lucky One
    13 Holy Ground
    14 State Of Grace
    16 The Moment I Knew
    17 Come Back...Be Here
    18 Girl At Home
    19 Everything Has Changed

I know I'm forgetting one, but which one is it?
    Lovin' him was RED!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Omg urghh i hate you (haha jokes)

1. All too well
    2. I knew you were trouble
    3. Treacherous
    4. State of grace
    5. Starlihgt
    6. Begin Again
    7. Red
    8. 22
    9. The lucky one
    10. WANEGBT
    11. Everything has changed
    12. the last time
    13. Sad beautiful tragic
    14. Holy ground
    15. I almost do
    16. Stay stay stay

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:24 AM

SwiftSparks57 wrote:
    1 All Too Well
    2 Starlight
    3 Begin Again
    4 Sad Beautiful Tragic
    5 The Last Time
    6 Stay Stay Stay
    7 I Knew You Were Trouble
    8 Treacherous
    9 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    10 I Almost Do
    11 22
    12 The Lucky One
    13 Holy Ground
    14 State Of Grace
    16 The Moment I Knew
    17 Come Back...Be Here
    18 Girl At Home
    19 Everything Has Changed

I know I'm forgetting one, but which one is it?
    Lovin' him was RED!!!

RED!!!!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:29 AM

1. WANEGBT
    2. All To Well
    3. Stay Stay Stay
    4. Red
    5. I Knew You Were Trouble
    6. The Lucky One
    7. 22
    8. State Of Grace
    9. Treacherous
    10. Starlight
    11. Begin Again
    12. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    13. Holy Ground
    14. Everything Has Changed
    15. I Almost do
    16. The Last Time

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    [url=http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM

1. All Too Well
    2. Red
    3. I Almost Do
    4. The Last Time
    5. Stay Stay Stay
    6. Treacherous
    7. Come Back... Be Here
    8. Girl At Home
    9. Begin Again
    10. The Moment I Knew
    11. Holy Ground
    12. I Knew You Were Trouble
    13. Starlight
    14. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    15. State Of Grace
    16. 22
    17. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    18. The Lucky One
    19. Everything Has Changed

So hard to place them all!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM

this is going to be SO hard....

1. Starlight
    2. All Too Well
    3. Stay Stay Stay
    4. The Moment I knew
    5. I Almost Do
    6. Come back...be here
    7. I knew you were trouble
    8. Begin Again
    9. Everything Has Changed
    10. The Lucky One
    11. Red
    12. Treacherous
    13. Girl At Home
    14. 22
    15. The Last TIme
    16. WANEGBT
    17. State of Grace
    18. Holy Ground
    19. Sad Beautiful Tragic

the first 15 change all the time...and wow! that was so much harder than i thought it would be :P

credits to Brooker27 :D

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:05 PM

1. Red
    2. All Too Well
    3. The Moment I Knew
    4. Starlight
    5. Treacherous
    6. Come Back...Be Here
    7. I Almost Do
    8. Girl At Home
    9. 22
    10. The Last Time
    11. Holy Ground
    12. Begin Again
    13. State of Grace
    14. WANEGBT
    15. I Knew You Were Trouble
    16. Everything Has Changed
    17. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    18. Stay Stay Stay
    19. The Lucky One

That was so hard! Especially the ones in the middle!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:12 PM

GUYS! I CANT DO THIS

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM

1. All Too Well
    2. Starlight
    3. I Knew You Were Trouble.
    4. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    5. Holy Ground
    6. Stay Stay Stay
    7. Come Back... Be Here
    8. 22
    9. State of Grace
    10. We Are Never Getting Back Together
    11. Begin Again
    12. The Last Time
    13. I Almost Do
    14. Red
    15. Everything Has Changed
    16. Treacherous
    17. Girl at Home
    18. The Lucky One
    19. The Moment I Knew

After #10 are the songs I don't care about much, but still listen to. After #18 are the songs I don't like at all and never listen to lol

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM

This was so hard but I pulled it of... I think, lol

1- All Too Well
    2- Treacherous
    3- Everything Has Changed
    4-Red
    5-22
    6-Stay Stay Stay
    7-I Almost Do
    8-The Moment I Knew
    9-I Knew You Were Trouble
    10-Starlight
    11-The Lucky One
    12-We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    13-State Of Grace
    14-Come Back... Be Here
    15-Begin Again
    16-Holy Ground
    17-Girl At Home
    18-The Last Time
    19-Sad Beautiful Tragic

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

GO TEAM LOUIS!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

1.All too well
    2. state of grace
    3. I almost do
    4.I knew you were trouble
    5. begin again
    6. the moment I knew
    7. The last time
    8. Holy ground
    9. Red
    10. starlight
    11. everything has changed
    12. stay stay stay
    13. The lucky one (you see what I did here?)
    14. 22
    15. sad beautiful tragic
    16. treacherous
    17. Come back .. be here
    18.We are never ever getting back together
    19. Girl at home

that was extremely difficult because I love them all!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:10 PM

1. Red
    2. State of Grace
    3. All Too Well
    4. I Knew You Were Trouble
    5. The Moment I Knew
    6. Come Back... Be Here
    7. I Almost Do
    8. Starlight
    9. Begin Again
    10. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    11. 22
    12. Stay Stay Stay
    13. The Lucky One
    14. Treacherous
    15. Holy Ground
    16. The Last Time
    17. Everything Has Changed
    18. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    19. Girl At Home

^ Graphic by the wonderful TaylorHeart13 ^

^ Graphic by the amazing autumnleavesfalling ^

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Tough one. I'll try.....

1. All Too Well
    2. The Lucky One
    3. 22
    4. Red
    5. Starlight
    6. IKYWT
    7. Stay stay stay
    8. WANEGBT
    9. Treacherous
    10. Everything Has Changed
    11. State Of Grace
    12. The Last Time
    13. Begin Again
    14. Holy Ground
    15. I Almost Do
    16. Sad Beautiful Tragic

Man... Tht was hard. Can't even find a place to put the other 3 songs from the deluxe edition.

It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.