Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Is it just me?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:51 AM

There are lots of people that say there are too many sad songs on Red, but I disagree. It's actually a more happier album than I what I expected. (not that it's a bad thing) What do you think?

made by me
Love you forever and always, Louis :)
made by Swiftlookalike

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Is it just me?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:59 AM

No, it's just not you, i know what you mean :)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:11 AM

It's actually quite a happy sounding album! Like it sings about sad things but the songs come off as upbeat and happy! :)

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:19 AM

I believe that although I originally thought it would be sad, there are loads of cheerful songs. Like the message of begin again, stay stay stay, 22 is positive and fun, Starlight as well and everything has changed and even state of grace! I mean, begin again is quite slow but its a positive message :)
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbthefh3GB1qd9ryso1_500.gif

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:52 AM

I agree. It's really happy!!! I expected a full album of songs like 'Last Kiss' but, really, almost all of the songs are upbeat!!!
    I Knew You Were Trouble, Treacherous, Girl At Home, Stay Stay Stay, 22, Everything Has Changed..... etc.

It would be easier to name all the 'sad' songs than the upbeat ones!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:13 AM

I actually think some of the songs are so happy, especially Stay Stay Stay, yeah there are some sad songs but they're all amazing.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:15 AM

i think its a happy kind a album...
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:57 AM

OMS, I was totally about to post this! I thought the whole album would be sad, but the only sad songs I can name are All Too Well, I Almost Do, The Last Time, Come Back...Be Here, Sad Beautiful Tragic and The Moment I Knew!
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:11 AM

There is a good Mixture!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:49 AM

It is a mixture, like cake ingredients. You need sad, slow songs. You need happy, upbeat songs. I think Taylor balanced it very well. Here are the sad songs on Red:
    All Too Well
    I Almost Do
    The Last Time
    Sad Beautiful Tragic
    The Lucky One (Kind of)

Happy & Upbeat:
    IKYWT
    WANEGBT
    Stay Stay Stay
    Holy Ground
    Everything Has Changed
    Starlight

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    It is a mixture, like cake ingredients. You need sad, slow songs. You need happy, upbeat songs. I think Taylor balanced it very well. Here are the sad songs on Red:
    All Too Well
    I Almost Do
    The Last Time
    Sad Beautiful Tragic
    The Lucky One (Kind of)

Happy & Upbeat:
    IKYWT
    WANEGBT
    Stay Stay Stay
    Holy Ground
    Everything Has Changed
    Starlight

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

I agree with your list, except that I'd say IKYWT is a sad song, where she's regretting that she went forward with that relationship even though she saw all of the warning signs that there would be trouble ahead. It's true what everyone here is saying - the album has as many happy/upbeat songs on it as sad ones.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I actually think it's a really happy album! Yes, there are some sad songs on the album, but it's not all sad like people were saying it'd be!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I agree!

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

RE: Is it just me?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:25 AM

From Everything has Changed onward it's sooo happy

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Yhea. I expected sad songs like " last kiss " or Dear john" but I think the are happy songs and songs full of hope and love. LIke always Taylor put sad songs but that's normal. But I've never heard a song that Taylor did as 22. Red is a great album. It has cheerful and sad songs. I love it.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:55 PM

There are some happy and some sad songs, I think it's kinda equal...

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Actually, to me, it's quite of a fun album..

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:21 AM

It's perfect like always!!!

RE: Is it just me?

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:58 AM

No, it's really not that sad. Most songs on the album feel like she's reflecting on everything, like all the heartbreak and trouble she put herself through. But the album seems more happy to me. But I mean everyone has an opinion.
    Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right
    - Taylor Swift

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Its like 50 sad and 50 happy for me , haha!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:09 PM

They're not sad! They're just slow

- credit LongLiveTay13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.