1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What song(s) really connect with the Red theme of the album?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:22 PM

What song or songs really connect with the Red theme of the album that Taylor Swift described along with your own opinions?

For me it's Red(the song), Treacherous, All Too Well, I Almost Do, Sad Beautiful Tragic, I knew you were trouble, State of grace, everything has changed.

What are yours?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What song(s) really connect with the Red theme of the album?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I went through an IKYWT relationship a long time ago, so that song resonates with me. I also can remember being 22 and find that she describes very well what it feels like to be that age.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:49 PM

The Moment I Knew (about my last birthday), I Knew You Were Trouble, Red, Sad Beautiful Tragic, I Almost Do and Come Back... Be Here.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:58 PM

All to Well, I Knew You Were Trouble, Red
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:13 PM

i think everything has changed, stay stay stay, and the last time are amazing

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM

State Of Grace
    "We fall in love 'til it hurts or bleeds or fades in time"
    "So you were never a saint, and I've loved in shades of wrong"
    "We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts"
    "You're my Achilles heel"

These are the lines I feel I connect with the most from State Of Grace :)

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Red. All the song, fits perfect to my life!! and also All Too Well ''and I know it's ling gone and that magic's not here anymore, and I might me ok but I'm not, fine at all...''

Just close your ey

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:31 PM

State of Grace, Red, Treacherous, IKYWT, All Too Well, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Stay Stay Stay, Everything has Changed
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Tribute, OneRepublican, Sheeranator :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:31 AM

All of them, basicly. It IS red.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Red of course, the title track.

But as she said she didn't really mind being coherent this time unlike her past albums, and Speak Now was a concept album. Red goes in a lot of different directions that some of her songs are like opposites, but I love the way how she loosened up for this album.

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)