Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR'S BANGS!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:29 AM

So today is Taylor's bangs' first birthday, well is it a birthday or anniversary.. i don't know;) i love her straight hair, what do you prefer?
I met Taylor on 13/13/13 at 13:13.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR'S BANGS!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Happy birthday Taylor's "bangs" (FRINGE!)

And I prefer curly... but whatever, Taylor's hair!
    ]

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:45 AM

I LOVE her hair , be it straight or curly!!
    Be yourself cause " Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind "

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:50 AM

I want whatever she wants, I LOVE THEM BOTH
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:54 AM

I LOVE THEM BOTH! This is the day when I woke up and was like "Hey, Taylor's hair looks cute" and my mom came in and goes "SHE STOLE MY IDEA! I feel special." hahahah

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:23 AM

i LOVE her hair both ways!
    "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"- Taylor Swift

I am only me when i am with you

i spoke now Aug. 14,2011

"Being good to people is a wouderful legacy to leave behind'-Taylor swift

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! Her bangs are so cute, I think I prefer them.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:54 AM

WOOOHOOOO Happy birthday Taylor's bangs :) I love them

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Happy birthday Tay's bangs! I like her curly hair better, but still!

^ Graphic by the wonderful TaylorHeart13 ^

^ Graphic by the amazing autumnleavesfalling ^

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:42 PM

I like the straight hair better for style & looks, but curly hair better for flipping :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I'll always prefer her curls. The bangs hide her pretty face.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Happy birthday Taylor's 'bangs'! I don't mind which hairstyle she wears, she looks absolutely gorgeous!

1. By me! 2. By the AMAZING and FLAWLESS Topaz!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM

guyss!! I love her bangs to, but prefer straight...

ALSO

Taylor is losing in this poll to be cover girl. MAKE HER WIN http://secretsofagoodgirl.com/celebritygossip/vote-cover-girl/

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:38 PM

happy bday Taylor's bangs! but I do prefer her curly hair much better......whatever. It's Taylor's hair, she gets to do whatever she wants for it. Although I do think her hair's gonna stay that way for the RED tour.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE taylor swift!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:02 PM

happy birthday bangs!! I love her hair both ways but since I have hair like Taylor's natural hair, I understand the desire to want your hair to be straight
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I like it curly just cuz it's more signature, but it's more artsy straight!

check out my BLOG!
    http://trinarose11.blogspot.com/

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I love curly more, but I really like straight!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Curly :) But she looks beautiful no matter what :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Happy Bealted Birthday Taylor's Bangs! It's awesome, because it's the exact same day as my Uncle's Birthday! I think it's SO amazing that we're celebrating this! Taylor's bangs are absolutely flawless. I'm really used to her now.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:29 PM

i prefer curly but i love her no matter what and she always looks flawlessssss.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I love how people are still arguing about it like it just happened... I PERSONALLY LOVE THEM

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.