Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favourite song on Red?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:25 AM

What is your favourite song on red at the moment, my favourites have changed so my new favourite is All Too Well:)
I met Taylor on 13/13/13 at 13:13.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favourite song on Red?

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:55 AM

22 :D this week anyways...haha

check out my BLOG!
    http://trinarose11.blogspot.com/

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Stay Stay Stay!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM

My favorite varies! The CD is just so amazing! I really love Red. The lyrics are amazing & red is my favorite color so it fits perfectly!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Well it's the same story with all my favorite entertainers. My favorite song is normally whatever one I happen to be listening to at the moment. But in the case of Taylor Swift's Red album, I think it is pretty consistantly Starlight.

- - - - - - - - Signature - - - - - - - - - - - -

RE: Favourite song on Red?

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:45 PM

"The Moment I knew" Although it's a little hard to pick ONE song as a favorite song on the Red album.

Pretty much since I first heard "The Moment I knew" I loved it. I know it's a sad song. It doesn't stop me from loving it though.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I think my favourite for now is 22 :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:53 PM

The moment I knew ..... this week

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I currently have a favorite "Playlist", which includes..........
    1) State Of Grace
    2) Red
    3) Treacherous
    4) All Too Well
    5) Sad Beautiful Tragic
    This New Album.
    Typical, Amazing, Taylor Swift.
    Taylor NEVER disappoints ..................

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:58 PM

ugh just one? probably I Almost Do then.... but I really really love Starlight and Come Back...Be Here.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Sparkly Swifty wrote:
    What is your favourite song on red at the moment, my favourites have changed so my new favourite is All Too Well:)
    I met Taylor on 13/13/13 at 13:13.

TOTALLY AGREE. ALL TOO WELL IS AMAZING.
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Right now would have to be IKYWT and All Too Well. Can't choose just one! x

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM

i obviously love the whole album but currently... everything has changed
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM

All Too Well or Sad Beautiful Tragic
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Everything has Changed and All too well. those are sooo lovely

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I Knew You Were Trouble - closely followed by The Last Time and All Too Well :3

^ Made by me. First one ever, so be proud guys hehe ;D

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:02 AM

All Too Well.
    But I also love Starlight, The Moment I Knew and Come Back... Be Here a lot!

^KIKI.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Only one? Well, for now it's Come Back...Be Here, but that changes almost every day, since they are all so lovely and wonderful

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Come back..be here

I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:43 AM

That's hard but I guess All Too Well

RE: Favourite song on Red?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Probably Begin Again (the lyrics are amazing!)

I found a really nice youtube cover of it from randomly searching (its SO good)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.