Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How Much Notice Before Pre-sale Tickets start?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I've been wanting REALLY bad to get the best seats I possibly can in her RED Tour to Salt Lake City, Utah and I have a feeling the only way to really do that is get them at the pre-sale. I need to budget for it and I need to know how much notice before it starts do you have. Please respond!! I don't want to miss it!

Thanks! :) .xx

~ Chandler Robyn Wilson

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How Much Notice Before Pre-sale Tickets start?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:44 PM

the taylorswift.com tickets i got for $113. the thing is its was the price for ALL of the seats! so the nosebleeds and the good seats were the same price. it took FOREVER to have not nosebleeds come up on available tickets. i was so close to having to buy the regular way! i got pretty decent seats through presale though! :)

The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour!!!!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I got an email yesterday, and my pre sale is tomorrow. Even though I already have my tickets, because Taylor is in my city for four nights, and I have tickets for the second night. The first and second nights went on sale a while ago. Tomorrow is third and fourth night. Gonna try it to see if I can get better seats, even though I got pretty good seats last time :)
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:03 AM

I don't know sorry.....

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

RE: How Much Notice Before Pre-sale Tickets start?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:56 AM

I got my presale code yesterday, and the sale starts today! Not much time with notice, but it's better than nothing! :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:33 AM

I knew my tickets were going on pre-sale about 1.5 weeks before, but did not get code until day before hand.

RE: How Much Notice Before Pre-sale Tickets start?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:48 AM

I did not receive my Pre sale code and they went on sale today :( they sent me a code to somewhere else. So my daughter who has never been wont get her suprise birthday present. I'm so very disgusted with the situation :( hopefully everyone else gets their code and the right one at that.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.