Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

That one lyric in Treacherous...

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:32 AM

She goes 'And I'll do anything you say, if you say it with your hands...' and it was a really shocking lyric for me like an 'oh gasp!' moment cause that's the first time I've ever heard her sing such a maturely suggestive line, but it's all good you know? Fits the song really well. I also loved the way she sang it, really felt that from her.

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: That one lyric in Treacherous...

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:05 AM

Yeah, I know! But I think its beautiful and I adore the song :)

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Well she is almost 23. Of course she is experiencing more grown-up stuff in relationships. The great thing about it is how she makes it still sound classy instead of trashy. :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:33 AM

ThirteenBlocks wrote:
    Well she is almost 23. Of course she is experiencing more grown-up stuff in relationships. The great thing about it is how she makes it still sound classy instead of trashy. :)

Exactly :)

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:59 AM

I know but I love the song anyway and she grow up so she sings other things than she did when she was 15 :)
    Erica

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:25 AM

i know but she can do what ever i am just glad that she did not make it like nasty but that sing is great!!!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Most artist these day's swear. Taylor doesn't.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Yup and I'm not saying the lyric was bad I'm only saying it's a huge leap from her last album which is good, because it means she's also matured as a songwriter. Yeah and her songs are about legit feelings like love and heartbreak, unlike other artists

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I don't think she meant it in that type of context, I'm not sure though..(:

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:05 AM

I don't think she meant that.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:07 AM

ThirteenBlocks wrote:

just this:)))

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:10 AM

well its infinitely better than what other artists would say these days..... they can like fit 5 swears in that one lyric!! hahaha
    #Taylor
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:14 AM

I love this song too! And i love the way Taylor is maturing. Because now she doesnt just talk about certain things in relationships, she is talking about everything. Anyway, apparently this song was inspired by John Maye. In the song there are references to some of his songs like “gravity” and another line about his hands, a reference to ‘Your Body Is a Wonderland.’

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Mayer***

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:27 AM

I never thought of it like that...

Topaz
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2057191] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:56 AM

Everyone has to move on at one point. At least Taylor tries to keep her lyrics poetic and classy in conveying what they say, unlike some other artists.....

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:58 AM

It is obviously used in a sexual term, i think it's mature and i i i like it.

See what i did there

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:02 AM

People are saying that she didn't mean that, she definitely did! Bit it's whatever, the song is a bit sexual but soooooo good

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:09 AM

lovinghimwasred003 wrote:
    I love this song too! And i love the way Taylor is maturing. Because now she doesnt just talk about certain things in relationships, she is talking about everything. Anyway, apparently this song was inspired by John Maye. In the song there are references to some of his songs like “gravity” and another line about his hands, a reference to ‘Your Body Is a Wonderland.’

Really? Interesting.
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I think the line's open to interpretation. It might be suggestive, it might not be. It all depends on how you see it. But overall, the song is beautiful and I'm happy it's on Red.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Maybe she was referring to John Mayer.....maybeeeeeee
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.