Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Lyrics in All Too Well

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:34 PM

So I love the entire song, but there are certain lyrics that I just 100% realte to!

"and I know it's long gone, and that magic's not here no more, and I might be okay but I'm not, fine at all...."
"Well maybe we got lost in tranalation
maybe I asked for too much,
maybe this thing was a masterpiece, tell you tore it all up,
runnin' scared I was there I remember it all too well,
and you call me up again just to break me like a promise,
so casually cruel in ther name of being honest,
I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here,
cause I remember it all... all... too well."

So tell me your guys' fave lyrics, in any songs not just all too well. :) :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Lyrics in All Too Well

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Mine are:

"I can't breathe without you,
    But I have to."

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:14 PM

SwiftieForever 13 wrote:
    So I love the entire song, but there are certain lyrics that I just 100% realte to!

"and I know it's long gone, and that magic's not here no more, and I might be okay but I'm not, fine at all...."

"You call me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

are my favorite lyrics of all time

^Ours13

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:32 PM

That whole section is my favorite part haha

RE: Lyrics in All Too Well

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:40 PM

My favorite lyrics in all too well are, "and you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest." That is such a powerful line; it plays in my head over and over again.
    My other favorite lyrics are in everything has changed - my favorite song off the Red CD. These are the lyrics I like the best: "So dust off your highest hopes. All I know is pouring rain, everything has changed." These lines remind me of the Speak Now CD. And they are my favorite because Taylor is saying that even with just a simple "hello" all your hopes and dreams of finding that one person could come true.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:46 PM

that is so true! my fav part of all too well is " wind in my hair, i was there , i remember it... all too well"
    i also love the speak now CD
    :)
    Riley316

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:11 PM

riley316 wrote:
    that is so true! my fav part of all too well is " wind in my hair, i was there , i remember it... all too well"
    i also love the speak now CD
    :)
    Riley316

How about the "Speak Now World Tour Live", DVD?

If you have not seen that concert, then you MUST

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Other than the bridge already mentioned above, my favourite lyrics from All Too Well are:
    "
    You taught me about your past thinking your future was me
    "

and

"Now you mail back my things and I walk home alone"

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:37 PM

"So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:49 PM

And you call me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in ther name of being honest

Best. Lyrics. Of. All. Time.

made by me
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:24 AM

DancingUnderRedStarlight wrote:
    And you call me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in ther name of being honest

Totally agree with you, that exact part is my fave part of the song, awesome lyrics!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:34 AM

The whole thing you put is my favorite!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:32 AM

"so casually cruel in the name of being honest"

"you can love like a sinner and lose like a winner, nothing's shatterproof" (sweet tea and God's graces)

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Feeling RED wrote:
    SwiftieForever 13 wrote:

"You call me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

are my favorite lyrics of all time

^Ours13

Agreed. Also, I just love everything

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:59 AM

You call me up again just to break me like a promise
    it's just, undescribable...

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:27 AM

I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here 'cause I remember it all, all, all too well.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:44 AM

SwiftieForever 13 wrote:

This section of "All Too Well" is my favorite too!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:30 AM

The bridge did it for me. I listened to her belt out 'and you call me up again just to break me like a promise' and I'm like I AM SO DONE

I love All Too Well so much

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:56 AM

All Too Well is my favourite on Red, such an amazing song, utterly breathtaking!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:16 AM

"And it might be ok but I'm not fine at all"

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Love this song too because it's so relatable. It's crazy how Taylor Swift can write songs close to her and yet have us relate to them so easily as well

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.