Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tour idea!!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:59 AM

You know how people say 'I was Fearless on...' and 'I spoke now on...' and they have the date of when they saw the tour for that album, for Red, I was thinking maybe 'I was the lucky one on...' cos TLO is a song off Red? I dont know, to me 'I was red on...' sounds a bit weird. And maybe 'I remember {tour date} all too well' or something? Just an idea. (:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tour idea!!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:13 AM

"My world turned red on....."?

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:34 AM

My day was Red on....... Lol this is soo Random. Doesn't even make sense.. :P
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:36 AM

swiftie_taylah wrote:
    "My world turned red on....."?

I agree with @swiftie_taylah ..... my world turned red on ..... is quite catchy
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:50 AM

I was thinking of doing this: Date will come back to me in burning Red

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url[/signature]

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:40 AM

I like I was the Lucky one on...but I also like (one of my own) I Saw Red on (date) what do you think?

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:20 AM

i really like i turned red on.... :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I came up with '??/??/?? was incREDible' and '??/??/?? was the best night never will forget how we moved' :)

Heleh

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I like all the ideas. I really like.. "I remember (date) all too well." :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I like the "My world turned red on...." and "??/??/?? was incREDible"!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I was thinking I was made of Starlight on (Date)
    or
    It was the best night (date) never would forget how we moved
    or
    I danced with Taylor like we were made of starlight on (date)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I really like "I remember xx/xx/xxxx all too well"

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM

AH all of the ideas are so good i'm having issues coming up with new ideas for the concert

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:10 AM

The world turned red on...
    Check out my graphic shop!!

I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I wonder what the video will be about

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I like that one, "I remember xx/xx/xxx all too well"
    And I thought of this "on xx/xx/xxx everything changed"

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM

What about "I painted the world RED on ......"?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:32 AM

im so going to use "I'll remember 8/19/13 all too well" :D

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Those are all such cute ideas : )

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:41 PM

How about just "I put up my handheart on {tour date}"

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:03 AM

i like the i remember... all to well or the lucky one is cool too but i agree about the red one

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.