Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Who Came to the Show in SD?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:26 PM

All I remember is that Joe Jonas came to the show in San Jose..

Holy Ground's secret message was 'When you came to the show in SD'
Did she make a mistake?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who Came to the Show in SD?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:57 PM

I D K???
    hmmmm.......
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I have no idea but I doubt she made a mistake.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I have no idea, maybe to throw people of the scent.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Is that was it says?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:57 PM

She did spell Hyannis Port incorrectly, but I doubt the SD was a mistake. Joe was seen at a concert in SJ, I believe, and I suppose he could have gone to another show as well. Maybe she couldn't find a J? The song seems to fit Joe.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I don't think it's a mistake. I have heard that in addition to going to her SJ show, Joe Jonas also when to the show in SD so he might be it!
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I dont think with taylor there are any mistakes only clever hints
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:04 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    I have no idea but I doubt she made a mistake.

Yeah I think she goes through too much of an editing process to make a mistake
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:04 PM

I agree, I don't think she made a mistake.

I'm guessing that whoever "Holy Ground" is about, isn't famous enough to have gone noticed by the crowd.

RE: Who Came to the Show in SD?

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I think that it means San Diego. Whatever it is, it's about someone that Taylor would like to keep a secret, since it's the one thing she can fully grasp on to. But as Swifites, we must decipher every single hidden word or code, for just a single hint on what it is :)
    ~Kristie Hoang

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Maybe the person stayed backstage.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:10 AM

i dont knw....
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:59 AM

I think it's about Joe since he went to San Diego and watched Taylor on her concert. I think Taylor just used SD to make it obscure; to make us think that it is South Dakota

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:43 AM

ya i think joe went to a san DIEGO show, hence the SD. But taylor lautner was also spotted at one of her shows....but i forgot what city that was...

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/d2429125b9ee70b11b45659b61ec51a0.gif
    ^ thank you reshmi4bieber

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:28 PM

MosaicBrokenHearts13 wrote:
    ya i think joe went to a san DIEGO show, hence the SD. But taylor lautner was also spotted at one of her shows....but i forgot what city that was...

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/d2429125b9ee70b11b45659b61ec51a0.gif
    ^ thank you reshmi4bieber

He went to one of the shows in LA, I believe the same show Joe was at. She changed the lyrics in Back To December to "This is for the boy from Michigan" since he was there.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:28 PM

The Speak Now San Diego show was on October 20, 2011.

Joe Jonas was touring through Europe with Britney Spears at the time. Below was their tour schedule.
    I guess its possible that he was in San Diego on the 20th, but HIGHLY unlikely.

October 16 - Stockholm, Sweden - Ericsson Globe
    October 18 - Cologne, Germany - LANXESS Arena
    October 19 - Rotterdam, Netherlands - Ahoy Rotterdam
    October 21 - Montpellier, France - Arena Montpellier
    October 24 - Dublin, Ireland - The O2 Dublin
    October 25 - Belfast, United Kingdom - Odyssey Arena
    October 27 & 28 - London, United Kingdom - The O2 London
    October 30 - Birmingham, United Kingdom - LG Arena
    October 31 - London, United Kingdom - Wembley Arena

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Hmmmm not sure. Maybe it was someone else and was supposed to be South Dakota or somewhere else

- credit LongLiveTay13

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I think Taylor Lautner was at one of the shows.
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Taylor Lautner came to taylor's show in san diego (SD)
    ~Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right~
    ~Bring on all the pretenders, One day we will be remembered~
    Vote for me to meet Taylor by clicking this link once a day:
    http://www.z100.com/c/?5e

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.