Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Playcounts

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:12 AM

Does anyone else have quite high playcounts on iTunes for Red?
I don't want to be worried because mine are higher than I expected

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Playcounts

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:39 AM

I do! :) The song i have the post plays on is All to Well with 77 plays! During the countdown before the album came out Red and Begin had over 100 plays each but i deleted those once I got the full album!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Woah that's more impressive that my measly 20s, i was expecting 15 max though

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM

State of Grace: 36
    Red: 106
    Treacherous: 60
    I Knew You Were Trouble: 56
    All Too Well: 41
    22: 41
    I Almost Do: 39
    WANEGBT: 155
    Stay Stay Stay: 49
    The Last Time: 34
    Holy Ground: 31
    Sad Beautiful Tragic: 72
    Everything Has Changed: 28
    Starlight: 58
    Begin Again: 51

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away, from here."
    I was FEARLESS on June 5, 2010
    I learned to SPEAK NOW on June 25, 2011

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I have 65 playcounts on 'Everything Has Changed' :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Overall the album is my second most played [after Speak Now]

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I'm going to post my play count for each song as it reads on iTunes.
    Note: it's not 100% accurate because I don't sync my iPod to my computer unless I am putting new music on it. Usually I just charge my iPod with a wall charger... Also, when the album came out I initially bought it on iTunes using the complete my album thing after purchasing all of the pre-release tracks. So my WANEGBT play count goes back to right when that came out. It's not just from the past month.

State of Grace - 70
    Red - 243
    Treacherous - 322
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 121
    All Too Well - 53
    22 - 86
    I Almost Do - 308
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - 309
    Stay Stay Stay - 52
    The Last Time - 30
    Holy Ground - 176
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - 82
    The Lucky One - 23
    Everything Has Changed - 94
    Starlight - 60
    Begin Again - 40

The Moment I Knew - 20
    Come Back... Be Here - 260
    Girl At Home - 32
    Treacherous (Demo) - 113
    Red (Demo) - 10
    State Of Grace (Acoustic) - 56

Pretty much, I listen to music everywhere I go. I listen to my iPod on trains on the way to university. And the way home. I listen to music on the bus on the way to work. I listen to music while sitting alone in Starbucks of a morning. I listen to music when I'm in the car with my family and what they're listening to gets boring. I listen to music at home at night when I can't sleep. I listen to music when I'm doing my chores or walking my dogs. I listen to music in the shower. I'm listening to music right now as we speak. These probably aren't 100% accurate because I mean I fell asleep with Treacherous on repeat one night and the play count went up by like 50. Oops. But generally I've been listening to Taylor a LOT this month.

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:10 PM

WANEGBT has 133 and I have like 2 other copies but that one's the highest ranker

and Begin Again has 114.

Mine has 200 + hahaha I remember overplaying it two years ago when it was all I had, I listened to it on repeat non-stop

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:04 PM

JessicaMaree13 wrote:
    I'm going to post my play count for each song as it reads on iTunes.
    Note: it's not 100% accurate because I don't sync my iPod to my computer unless I am putting new music on it. Usually I just charge my iPod with a wall charger... Also, when the album came out I initially bought it on iTunes using the complete my album thing after purchasing all of the pre-release tracks. So my WANEGBT play count goes back to right when that came out. It's not just from the past month.

State of Grace - 70
    Red - 243
    Treacherous - 322
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 121
    All Too Well - 53
    22 - 86
    I Almost Do - 308
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - 309
    Stay Stay Stay - 52
    The Last Time - 30
    Holy Ground - 176
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - 82
    The Lucky One - 23
    Everything Has Changed - 94
    Starlight - 60
    Begin Again - 40

The Moment I Knew - 20
    Come Back... Be Here - 260
    Girl At Home - 32
    Treacherous (Demo) - 113
    Red (Demo) - 10
    State Of Grace (Acoustic) - 56

Pretty much, I listen to music everywhere I go. I listen to my iPod on trains on the way to university. And the way home. I listen to music on the bus on the way to work. I listen to music while sitting alone in Starbucks of a morning. I listen to music when I'm in the car with my family and what they're listening to gets boring. I listen to music at home at night when I can't sleep. I listen to music when I'm doing my chores or walking my dogs. I listen to music in the shower. I'm listening to music right now as we speak. These probably aren't 100% accurate because I mean I fell asleep with Treacherous on repeat one night and the play count went up by like 50. Oops. But generally I've been listening to Taylor a LOT this month.

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

WOW. That's very impressive!

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Okay! Well,I Included The Pre-Release Singles Count Along With The Actual Album!

State Of Grace- 47
    Red- 210
    Treacherous- 126
    I Knew You Were Trouble- 211
    All Too Well- 351
    22- 306
    I Almost Do- 320
    WANEGBT- 1,990 (Including Single)
    Stay, Stay, Stay- 252
    The Last Time- 160
    Holy Ground- 144
    Sad Beautiful Tragic- 120
    The Lucky One- 128
    Everything Has Changed- 300
    Starlight- 280
    Begin Again- 416

The Moment I Knew- 69
    Come Back, Be Here- 108
    Girl At Home- 96
    Treacherous (Original Demo Recording)- 74
    Red (Original Demo Recording)- 37
    State Of Grace (Acoustic Version)- 22

--------------------------------------------------------------

Siggies:Me

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Wow! You guys that's impressive.

This is from my Last.fm page not including the pre-released tracks.

Stay Stay Stay 149
    22 90
    Holy Ground 77
    Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran) 71
    I Knew You Were Trouble. 70
    All Too Well 68
    Starlight 68
    The Lucky One 64
    The Moment I Knew 64
    Come Back...Be Here 64
    State of Grace 62
    I Almost Do 60
    Girl at Home 59
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 57
    Red 56
    Begin Again 55
    Sad Beautiful Tragic 46
    Treacherous 44
    The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol) 32
    State of Grace (acoustic) 14
    Treacherous (demo) 13
    Red (demo) 12

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I don't know how many plays the non pre-release singles have but here are the pre-release songs:

WANEGBT - 666
    Begin Again - 174
    Red - 169
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 238
    State Of Grace - 197

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Holy crap some people's are really high haha! Mine are mostly under 10, actually, but even then they're all memorized and stuff. But I mean the highest play count in my entire library is Enchanted with 68, since the Speak Now songs were some of the first in my iTunes.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I would post here but I only have an iPod shuffle and I just listen to the full cd. How many times I've played that? I didn't keep track. A lot though!! Wow! Some of these are pretty hardcore impressive!!!!!!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I don't really keep track of how many times I have listened to this song, either. But with all of Taylor's albums and songs, it feels like a trillion!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:41 AM

I always hyperbole numbers. LOL.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:36 PM

This is mine in order from most played to least:

(I don't put the numbers b/c people always laugh at me for having some really high ones. (Although, these are nowhere near the crazy playcounts my old songs have. Long Live is over 2000 if I add up both my iPod Touch, & Nano. lol) I use my iPod as a sort of therapeutic type thing for whenever I'm out in public, for my social anxiety. I'm never out w/o it. This is a screenshot of the order of them on my iPod. I do not have "Trouble" on there b/c I cannot tolerate the sounds in it. It's the only song I can't listen to. It makes me sad. )

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:46 AM

My playcounts - from highest to lowest - for Red are:

Red - 148
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 148
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - 130
    State of Grace - 119
    Begin Again - 118
    The Last Time - 106
    Everything Has Changed - 99
    Holy Ground - 94
    Treacherous - 92
    All Too Well - 91
    Stay Stay Stay - 87
    The Lucky One - 84
    Starlight - 80
    22 - 74
    Girl At Home - 74
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - 72
    I Almost Do - 69
    The Moment I Knew - 68
    Come Back... Be Here - 62
    State of Grace acoustic - 40
    Red demo - 36
    Treacherous demo - 35

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Here's my Red Playcounts as of January 13th 2013

• 1. I Knew You Were Trouble 186
    • 2. Red 128
    • 3. State Of Grace 121
    • 4. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 105
    • 5. Treacherous 97
    • 6. All Too Well 90
    • 7. The Last Time 86
    • 8. 22 80
    • 9. Holy Ground 80
    • 10. Starlight 60
    • 11. Sad Beautiful Tragic 57
    • 12. Begin Again 55
    • 13. I Almost Do 54
    • 14. Everything Has Changed 54
    • 15. Stay Stay Stay 53
    • 16. The Lucky One 40
    • 17. Come Back...Be Here 28
    • 18. Girl At Home 25
    • 19. Treacherous (Original Demo Recording) 25
    • 20. State Of Grace (Acoustic Version) 25
    • 21. The Moment I Knew 22
    • 22. Red (Original Demo Recording) 22

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.