Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

line in I knew you were trouble!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:16 PM

So I was listening to the song Half of my Heart by John Mayer and Taylor and there's a line in the song that says "And half of my heart is the part of a man who's never truly loved anything"
As soon as I heard it I thought of I Knew You Were Trouble. when Taylor says "and the saddest fear comes creeping in that you never loved me or her...or anyone...or anything"! I don't know if anyone posted about this already but as soon as I heard the song I knew I had to!!!
I was fearless october 3 2009 and learned to speak now on July 30 2011!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: line in I knew you were trouble!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Go Tay.

And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM

OMG...
    They are very alike...
    Could it really be a coincidence?
    (I doubt that)
    Love,
    Collie :)
    x.x
    RED.
    (My avatar is by Annie :D)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:24 PM

ColorsInAutumn wrote:
    OMG...
    They are very alike...
    (I doubt that)
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

I doubt it's a coincidence too! Taylor's sooo clever!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Wow, that's...oh my gosh. She's soooo clever, I never even knew about that until now. Thanks for sharing!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:33 PM

really? wow... and I was thinking about the first line "Once upon a time," and how Forever And Always starts "Once upon a time," also. Link? no link?
    This song is the most elusive at this point...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:36 PM

cierto.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:38 PM

4everfearless14 wrote:
    ColorsInAutumn wrote:
    OMG...
    They are very alike...
    (I doubt that)
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

I doubt it's a coincidence too! Taylor's sooo clever!

oms she is so clever

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:45 PM

burningR3D wrote:

Wow, that's...oh my gosh. She's soooo clever, I never even knew about that until now. Thanks for sharing!

no problem!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Thank you for sharing! Taylor is so clever!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Well, I guess now we know who this song is for!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Helena13 wrote:
    Well, I guess now we know who this song is for!

lol I guess so!

[url=http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/c]http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/c[/url][/signature]

Taylor is so clever - Thanks for sharing :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

thats perfect ohmygod

love you.x

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Swiftlookalike wrote:
    thats perfect ohmygod

love you.x

that's what I said when I heard the song!

[url=http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/U]http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/U[/url][/signature]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:54 PM

HOLY SWIFT YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Wow That's so smart!
    xx

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:40 PM

13CarrotsAndSparkles13 wrote:
    HOLY SWIFT YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Love it! HOLY SWIFT

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Ironically, in another John Mayer song called "Fool to love you" he refers to "Shame on you, shame on me". That's probably just a major coincidence, but I thought I'd mention it since there seem to be similarities there too.

Banner credit goes to cloudnine

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:32 PM

plasticheartz73 wrote:
    Ironically, in another John Mayer song called "Fool to love you" he refers to "Shame on you, shame on me". That's probably just a major coincidence, but I thought I'd mention it since there seem to be similarities there too.

Banner credit goes to cloudnine

That could be a coincidence...but maybe not?? I'm not sure!

[url=http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/U]http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/U[/url][/signature]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:35 PM

oh my gosh............! if she did that on purpose, she's awesome. well she is anyway. but still.
    *mallory layne

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.