1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Vinyl Record release date!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:31 AM

This is for anyone who is wanting to find and get RED on vinyl record, I know I do. The vinyl record is set to be released on December 4, 2012. Confirmation and source: Amazon.com

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Vinyl Record release date!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:34 AM

That's my best friend's birthday! :-D

1: me. 2:LikeAPerfectRhyme 3: me

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:45 AM

is it on red vinyl ? LOL . but seriously is it ?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:45 AM

That's my dad's birthday
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:48 AM

I don't even have a record player and I'm getting a few

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Cool! :)

1. WhenYouKissMeICouldDie 2. Me :)

RE: RED Vinyl Record release date!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:31 AM

So cool! :D

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:49 AM

My sister got vinyl of Speak Now and it is so much better sound qualiity!!

Today is never too late to be brand new

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:30 PM

SO COOL

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:56 PM

So excited here! Can't wait and I hope it will look amazing! It comes out the day after my birthday so it is it is definitely for me a wanted belated birthday gift. Taylor is so amazing!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:57 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    I don't even have a record player and I'm getting a few

LOL! I am not surprised. Do you have the "Speak Now" vinyl record Dan? I do!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I don't have a vinyl player but I might buy the RED record and frame it or something like that :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:05 PM

JessRed13 wrote:
    I don't have a vinyl player but I might buy the RED record and frame it or something like that :)

That's what I did with my "Speak Now" vinyl record, I framed it, I probably will end up framing RED too.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Thanks so much for posting this. I definitely want it! My husband and I collect old records and antique phonographs. Even though this obviously won't be an old vinyl record, it will just be so cool to have it on vinyl. We've definitely got the means to play it!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    Thanks so much for posting this. I definitely want it! My husband and I collect old records and antique phonographs. Even though this obviously won't be an old vinyl record, it will just be so cool to have it on vinyl. We've definitely got the means to play it!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

No problem and cool! I have a record player but it doesn't work right so I can't play records but having Taylor ones are awesome!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:08 PM

That's cool!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Cool! I don't have any seeing as I couldn't play them, and my mum would think framing them would be a waste, but I'll try and get round her :).

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I've pre-ordered my copy!
    I don't think anyone has posted this yet but here's a link for it in the UK if anyone's interested - http://store.universal-music.co.uk/restofworld/vinyl/taylor-swift-red-limited-edition-12-vinyl/invt/0843930007103/?utm_source=TaylorSwift201112&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Limited+Edition+Vinyl+Edition+of+RED&utm_content=UMGUK7203-250595
    (it's released December 3rd for us)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I'm so excited! I love sitting in my room and listening to music on vinyl!

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:16 PM

How do you guys make all those pics and GIFs?
    Lovin' him was RED!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Yay!!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*