Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Autographed CD

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:13 PM

So today, I got a SIGNED COPY OF RED! I got it from the online store, and I was wondering if anyone else got it, so if you did, how pumped are you right now?! I am so happy! :D

[url=http://imageshack.us/a/img819/4884/dscn0302g.jpg]http://imageshack.us/a/img819/4884/dscn0302g.jpg[/url][IMG]

(not actual pic, it has the actual cd that we have, but with her sig)
[signature][font=English Essay]I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011[font/][img="http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Speak-Now-Tour-2011-Promotional-Photos-taylor-swift-22396675-875-583-1.jpg"]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Autographed CD

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Sorry pic didn't load

I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:15 PM

OMS!! so jealus right now!!
    Hold on To this lullaby, even when the music's gone...

this amazing graphics is made by TaylorFanDenmark

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:18 PM

That's super awesome!
    "All you are is mean,
    And a liar,
    And pathetic,
    And alone in life
    And mean, and mean, and mean" - Taylor Swift

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM

my mom said its a waste of money :(

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:21 PM

that's awesome!

RE: Autographed CD

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Ah! So Jealous! :D

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Thats awesome! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I have one but mine came from The U.K.
    Swiftie Forever!!

RE: Autographed CD

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I got a signed Taylor Swift CD just like that one with an limited Signed Slipcase but I got my from Play.com. From what I heard she only signed 3000 to 5000 CDs and that was it. Also don't listen when people say it's not hand signed by Taylor because it is :) I love mine :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:46 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:

Sounds like something my mom would say. She even said that she isn't getting me anything Taylor related this Christmas because I have enough stuff already but I really don't have that much :/

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:48 PM

JessRed13 wrote:
    I got a signed Taylor Swift CD just like that one with an limited Signed Slipcase but I got my from Play.com. From what I heard she only signed 3000 to 5000 CDs and that was it. Also don't listen when people say it's not hand signed by Taylor because it is :) I love mine :)

That makes me feel SO MUCH BETTER! You wouldn't believe how many of my friends said it was fake :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:48 PM

That's so awesome! Lucky you! :)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Lucky you!! That's amazing!

I love you, Evann

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I'm sooooooo jealous! I wish I could get it but I live in Canada :(

RE: Re: Autographed CD

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:49 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:

That's wht my mom said, too. Maybe I should stop talking bout Taylor all the time..

'Fearless' is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:57 PM

LUCKY

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I wanted one of those SO bad, but I don't live in the UK, so I didn't order one. But that is so cool! I love that picture of Taylor :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:46 PM

That's AWESOME!!! :D

^Made by me

^Primafacie

^Heleh

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:57 PM

i have an autographed pic. pm me if i should post it on here

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:59 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    i have an autographed pic. pm me if i should post it on here

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

I just might do that

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.