1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favourite RED line!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Whats some of your favourite lines from RED?
Mine might be...' you've got your demons, and, darling, they all look like me'
or 'Words, how little they mean when you're a little too late'

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favourite RED line!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I love

So you were never a saint
    And I’ve loved in shades of wrong
    We learn to live with the pain
    Mosaic broken hearts
    But this love is brave and wild

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:22 PM

So casually cruel in the name of being honest
    Loving him was like driving a new Masserati down a dead end street
    Losing him was blue like I'd ever known, missing him was dark grey all alone, forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you'd never met but loving him was red
    You've got your demons and darling they all look like me
    Miserable and Magical
    The is the Last time im asking you this, you put my name at the top of your lips
    But on a Wednesday, in a cafe, I watched it begin again

Cheese =D

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:42 PM

"You wear you best apology, though I was there to watch you leave"

"That sinking feeling starts"

"You'll hide away and find your peace of mind with some indie record that's much cooler than mine"

"Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago"

"He didn't like it when I wore high heels but I do"

And there's so much more but I'm too lazy to post the rest :P

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    Losing him was blue like I'd ever known, missing him was dark grey all alone, forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you'd never met but loving him was red
    You've got your demons and darling they all look like me
    Miserable and Magical
    The is the Last time im asking you this, you put my name at the top of your lips
    But on a Wednesday, in a cafe, I watched it begin again

Cheese =D

Top of the list*** ;)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I just wanna tell you, it takes everything in me not to call you. I just wanna run to you, and I hope you know that every time I don't, I almost do.
    We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time, it's miserable and magical.
    Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right.
    'Cause here we are again in the middle of the night, dancing around the kitchen in the refrigerator light.
    Oh, you called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest.
    This is the last time I'm asking you this, put my name at the top of your list. This is the last time I'm asking you why you break my heart in the blink of an eye, eye, eye...
    So he calls me up, and he's like "I still love you" and I'm just like... "This is exhausting", y'know? "Like we are never getting back together, like ever".

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

so casually and cruel in the name of being honest

the camra flashes make it look like a dream
    Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?
    taylor swift the lucky one by Alyssa_

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I'm a crumbled up piece of paper lying here
    Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?
    taylor swift the lucky one by Alyssa_

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:02 PM

i love all too well:

time won't fly its like I'm paralysed by it id like to be my old self again but I'm still trying to find it
    or
    words how little they mean when you're a little too late
    or
    it never ever occurred to you that i can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye

but i love them all, seriously, her song-writing has improved so much.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Berrysis wrote:

Those 2 are for me the best lines on the album

"No one else is gonna love me when I get mad, mad, mad."

"Don't you dream impossible things?"

"These are the hands of fate. You're my Aquilles heel. This is the golden of something good and right and real."

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I really love these ones - I mean, I get goosebumps just typing them! (:

So casually cruel in the name of being honest ... / ... I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here ... / ... 'Coz here we are again in the middle of the night / Dancing 'round the kitchen in the refrigerator light

Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street

And time / Is taking it's sweet time erasing you ... / ... And you've got your demons / And darling they all look like me

You wear your best apology / But I was there to watch you leave

So you were never a saint / And I loved in shades of wrong

13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen
    My Song Contest! c:

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:23 PM

And you call me up again just to break me like a promise.
    You've got your demons and darling they all look like me.
    All i feel in my stomach is butterflies the beautiful kind making up for lost time taking flight
    once upon a time a few mistakes ago

Cher! and 1D!!

RE: Favourite RED line!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:52 AM

You tell me bout your past thinking your future was me.
    Simple, but I love that line so much!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:07 AM

So casually cruel in the name of being honest.
    Im a crumpled up piece of paper lying here, cuz i remember it all too well.

So you were never a saint and i loved the shades of wrong. You learned to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts, but this love is brave and wild

- credit LongLiveTay13

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:14 AM

"We're dancing around the kitchen in the refrigerator light"
    I just love that line so much

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and TaylorHeart13 for t

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:50 PM

In addition to the ones already mentioned:

From "All Too Well":
    well maybe we got lost in translation
    maybe I asked for too much
    but maybe this thing was a masterpiece
    till you tore it all up

From "Sad Beautiful Tragic:
    good girls, hopeful they'll be and long they will wait

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I've got so many! But my two most favourite are:

Nothing safe is worth the drive - Treacherous

You'll call me up again just to break me like a promise,
    so casually cruel in the name of being honest
    - All to Well

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right. -State Of Grace

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:33 PM

"You call me up again just to break me like a promise. So casually cruel in the name of being honest."
    "Don't you dream impossible things?"
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."
    "These are the hands of fate. You're my achilles heel. This is the golden age of something good, and right, and real."
    "Another name goes up in lights, you wonder if you'll make it out alive..."

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:34 PM

All of them!

^Made by me

^Primafacie

^Heleh