Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

THE LUCKY ONE

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Anyone else noticed that The Lucky One is number 13 on the track listing??
I thought it was quite clever :)

Visit my Graphics Shop? I'd be enchanted...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: THE LUCKY ONE

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:35 PM

yeah i like when she says " and got the hell out" because you would never picture her saying that
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Hahaha, that's funny, I never noticed that!
    & I never would've pictured her saying that either, I was like, wuuuuuuuuuuuut.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Yeah, I like that. I think someone said that she starts singing at 13 seconds too? I've never counted personally but I like that as well :)

RE: THE LUCKY ONE

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:01 PM

and she starts to sing at 13seconds:)xx

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Cute job Taylor
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Clueless wrote:
    Yeah, I like that. I think someone said that she starts singing at 13 seconds too? I've never counted personally but I like that as well :)

Same here :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I think I heard that she said lucky thirteen times as well, but I don't know if that's right or not, I feel like she says it more.
    I think it's at a good place at number thirteen though!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:58 PM

MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:
    yeah i like when she says " and got the hell out" because you would never picture her saying that

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Yeah I was kinda surprised! It's very unlike Taylor to say things like that. Not that I have a problem with it, The Lucky One is one of my favorite songs on the album, it's just kinda strange.

Graphics by me :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM

The whole thing is just so clever :)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:34 AM

OMS!!! :D
    that's soooo clever!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:35 AM

MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

yea! i was like "WHOAAA THERE TAYYY"

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:50 AM

I noticed that too! Tay is so cool xD

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:02 AM

She never fails to amaze me!! There is always like a million things that are symbolic in her albums!!!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:18 PM

wow, never noticed that!

you're only young once,
    - kkswiftie101

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Haha! I didn't notice that! That is really cool!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:13 PM

awesomeeeee

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM

yeah. I saw the track list, and I started laughing! I was like, "The Lucky One! Get it?" then my dad looked at me funny...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM

MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:
    yeah i like when she says "and got the hell out" because you would never picture her saying that

Yeah, I was so surprised! But it really makes the song more powerful, because it's unexpected.
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

RE: THE LUCKY ONE

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:31 PM

NOOO! Oh My Gosh your right!!! Well spotted! =D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.