Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IKYWT music video tattoo clues

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:19 PM

If you have seen the pictures from video shoot, then you have seen that the lead male has several tattoos. I have been analyzing these tattoos as clues. Because there is no way these are NOT clues.

Upper right shoulder on back
- monkey - easy clue "Monkey on his back"

Right Arm
- ship with wording that I can't make out
- the word "Luck"
- a blue bird flying through something (a necklace maybe)
- small tattoo on hand that I can't make out

Left Arm
- woman with bottle holding a cherry, I can't make out the wording under it
Ummmm, I think i understand that one
- knife stuck through something (flower?)
- horse shoe with spiderweb
- eagle in flight

Any ideas?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IKYWT music video tattoo clues

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Does anyone think that the tattooed guy is meant to be another clue directing the song at John Mayer?
    By the way good work at figuring out what all his tattoos are! So do you think they are fake ad were put on for the video? Or did he already have them?

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:32 PM

no idea but that's something...trouble maker

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Oh... Thats clever!

Cheese =D

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:41 PM

oh smarttttt

My Graphic Shop

(^) Me

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM

lovinghimwasred003 wrote:
    Does anyone think that the tattooed guy is meant to be another clue directing the song at John Mayer?
    By the way good work at figuring out what all his tattoos are! So do you think they are fake ad were put on for the video? Or did he already have them?

I think we'll find that out when we know the name of this guy :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Maybe the same person from Ours because she talks about tattoos in that song.
    Follow me :) https://twitter.com/Haunted137
    8/8/09 - Opened for Keith Urban
    4/2/10 - Fearless
    5/27/11 - Speak Now
    9/24/11 - Speak Now
    8/3/13 - RED Tour

[url=http://favim.com/orig/201105/31/lyrics-quote-song-taylor-swift-text-Favim.com-61638.jpg]http://favim.com/orig/201105/31/lyrics-quote-song-taylor-swift-text-Favim.com-61638.jpg[/url][/[/signature]

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:11 PM

(^) And that song was about John

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:25 PM

ahh^^ Smart remark
    CakeLeahxx

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:39 AM

kunjftdrkxjmut

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:05 AM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    lovinghimwasred003 wrote:

I think we'll find that out when we know the name of this guy :)

The guys name is Reeve Carney :)
    I think they may be fake and put on for the video...there are some pictures of him here (Pic1 & Pic2 from Tumblr ) and there is no tattoo's on his arm :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:27 AM

"And any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos will be ignored, cause my heart is yours"

I wonder if it links at all to Ours?

RE: IKYWT music video tattoo clues

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I definitely think it links to Ours... Tay is so clever :D

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I so think this song is about John Mayer.I thought it was maybe about Jake when the album first came out but I think I've changed my mind.The lead of this video looks just like John.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Do you think she chooses the leads for music videos and chooses the one that's closest to the looking like the original guy?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I'm thinking that this song is about John, because the lead really, honestly looks like him.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Well if they really are his tattoos then I would think nothing of it lol BUT if they are fake for the video then they have got to mean something. but if they are real then again I don't think it would have anything to do with it

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to SPEAK NOW.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Oh my gosh! If she put them on him on purpose then it's definitely a clue!
    I reckon John as well, I thought the song might have been about him but I wasn't sure . . .
    Also, you said some of the tats were things like destroying flowers? that seems like destroying innocence, you know like "don't you think nineteens too young?" etc.
    Also, (I just went and looked at the orig. post thing). A bird being trapped maybe? and a horse shoe in cobwebs means maybe she thought she was lucky to have met him, but then after time she realised it wasn't lucky at all?
    Just a thought.

RE: Re: IKYWT music video tattoo clues

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:00 PM

meagan wrote:
    Oh my gosh! If she put them on him on purpose then it's definitely a clue!
    I reckon John as well, I thought the song might have been about him but I wasn't sure . . .
    Also, you said some of the tats were things like destroying flowers? that seems like destroying innocence, you know like "don't you think nineteens too young?" etc.
    Also, (I just went and looked at the orig. post thing). A bird being trapped maybe? and a horse shoe in cobwebs means maybe she thought she was lucky to have met him, but then after time she realised it wasn't lucky at all?
    Just a thought.

Great thinking!
    Or the knife through a flower as 'destroying something beautiful'

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Does JM have tattoo's like them?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:55 PM

The tattoo on his right hand, looks like a Chinese or Japanese type symbol.
    And it looks like there are small tattoos on 2 of his right hand fingers.

John Mayer has several tattoos, including a sleeve tattoo.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.