Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TAYLOR AT SCHOOL!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:23 AM

so we had a half day of school today which meant homeroom for a whole hour! I thought we were going to read for the whole time but after 15 minutes in, my teacher said let's have a dance party! Of course I was excited because I love dance and music. But what I didn't know is that it was a special dance party. She said, "Selena or Taylor?" I SCREAMED Taylor! And there we went.
We sang..

IKYWT
YBWM
WANEGBT
Mean
Mine
Untouchable
Love Story.

But here's the best/ironic part. Every single BOY and GIRL knew every single lyric. And these are the kids who make fun of my swiftieship. I was in shock. It was a truly flawless day.

~Christina

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: TAYLOR AT SCHOOL!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:24 AM

That's incredible!! :)

Made by Camryn

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:24 AM

And so ironic!

Made by Camryn

Re: TAYLOR AT SCHOOL!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Thats so cool! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:29 AM

thats awesome!!!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:29 AM

that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Wow! Lucky our homeroom has a computer we listen to music on sometimes , but the kids skip EVERY Taylor song. :(

ALL CREDIT GOES TO : FOR SIGGIE 1 TANYAXOH FOR SIGGIE 2 Beautiful Tragedy

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Wow, that's so cool! Hahaha, thanks for sharing. :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Omg that's so awesome! I wish I had the chance to do something like that, but I'm homeschooled :/
    05.01.09 * 06.04.11 * 10.02.11 * 11.11.11 * 04.12.12 * 04.19.12 * 09.21.12

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:35 AM

That is so crazy awesome!!! I wish I could've been there, :D
    Make you're own fireworks!
    -Grace ♥

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:37 AM

That's so cool! I wish my people school would do that!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:41 AM

that is so cool :)
    i spoke now march 29th MEN arena uk!!!

i wound be enchanted if you visited my songbook
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1955141/page/1?r=1230774

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:47 AM

AWESOME! Most of the people at my school dislike Taylor. :(

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:52 AM

OMS. That's amazing. My brother says her doesn't like Taylor but I hear him sing "Love Story" alll the time!!

Both by Maci

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:56 AM

wow i'd love to that at my school!:D
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM

That is so brilliant, you have an awesome teacher :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:24 PM

i want your teacher....

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Can i like come to your school?

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Ahh I would be ecstatic if that happened to me. I'd be jumping around crazy lol. :) Sounds like fun!
    I used to be 13LittleStars

(^) By me

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:07 PM

May I visit your school?
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:39 PM

That does sound flawless!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.