Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What do you picture when listening to All Too Well?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:36 AM

i kind of create a music video for it in my head.......i imagine it set in a small cottage type thing in the woods and its dark as well! &there are flashbacks to what she went through and towards the middle of the song when it gets louder and to the part

'And maybe we got lost in translation
    Maybe I asked for too much
    But maybe this thing was a masterpiece
    ┬┤til you tore it all up
    Running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well

Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest
    I'm a crumbled up piece of paper lying here
    Cause I remember it all all all too well'

i imagine her tearing the place apart and running out of there!
    I hope she makes a video for it - one of my favourites on the album!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I imagine her walking around the places she went when she was with the guy she's talking about. Like if her and the boy went to the coffee shop she goes there and she pictures it in her head. (:

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Amaia wrote:
    I imagine her walking around the places she went when she was with the guy she's talking about. Like if her and the boy went to the coffee shop she goes there and she pictures it in her head. (:

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Same here. In my mind the sky is always cloudy and gray.
    I used to be 13LittleStars

(^) By me

RE: What do you picture when listening to All Too Well?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I imagine Taylor in like a vintage bedroom sitting on the bed looking at pictiures and having flashbacks as she walks through town and stuff.

http://pi[/signature]

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Ha I love this because "All Too Well" happens to be my favorite song off of the new album :) I picture a couple of my previous relationships actually and the fact that the song takes place in a fall setting, time of year, it especially reminds me of when I was with my first love and how head over heels, ridiculously stupid I was in love with him. haha. Good times.
    Ashley Marie

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Her sitting in a cottage on her bed and looking back at pictures of them and having flashbacks. Basically what A True Swifty 13 said.

Made by Camryn

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I picture her walking through a small town and seeing different places and picturing what she is singing going on there. Like when she talks about the t-ball team maybe she is passing a baseball field and seeing him playing.
    Cray cray for Tay tay

-Anna C

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:30 PM

It's hard for me not to picture all the times I had with my ex, actually.

But aside from that, I picture exactly what she sings: she's in a car, singing, she's dancing in a kitchen, she's looking at pictures in a photo album, autumn...
    Fan since 2006.

Had the time of my life on:
    September 12th, 2009
    September 16th, 2011
    September 17th, 2011

Banner credit goes to cloudnine! Thank you!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:40 PM

i picture lots of different things

- credit LongLiveTay13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM

well i picture her with her casual look playing a guitar singing full of emotions with a sunshining window behind
    wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I picture her like walking around the scenes as their happening, like put together with editing. Like she could look younger and be with the guy and then older and sadder and walking around as it happened, but like they don't know she's there... if that makes sense. because that's what i feel like it is to remember something all too well, like it's still happening around you

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Oooh, that's my favorite song! I always picture her dancing in the refrigerator light in the kitchen of course. I picture her driving a car, maybe reflecting across her memories as she sees other people.

Graphics by me :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:06 AM

This is my fav song too!! YAY! i picture it as her just sitting in her apartment and having loads of flashbacks of them on the 'little town street' and in the 'refrigerator light' and stuff! Hope she does a film clip for this one!!!!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I picture kinda a White Horse esque video where Taylor is looking back at their relationship and there is some crying :)
    --Maddie

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I just picture very fall scenes. Like the line "Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place," makes me think of trees with red and orange leaves. It's a very colorful song in my head. :)

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClaireEvelynMusic

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:59 PM

hannahsacco13 wrote:
    I picture her like walking around the scenes as their happening, like put together with editing. Like she could look younger and be with the guy and then older and sadder and walking around as it happened, but like they don't know she's there... if that makes sense. because that's what i feel like it is to remember something all too well, like it's still happening around you

I think I know what you mean, if it's the same as what I think of:

Like 20 year old Taylor and the guy walking through the door of the house with her scarf on, and 22 Year old Taylor waiting inside watching them being happy...but they can't see her, she is just like a ghost thing but from the present.

And then her and the guy are in the car and 2012 Taylor is in the back seat watching. When the leaves fall down, the car drives away and taylors face is seen in the leaves on the floor singing the '
    And I know it's long gone
    And that magic's not here no more
    And I might be okay
    But I'm not fine at all, bit.
    Almost showing that Taylor 2012 and Taylor at 20 in this relationship is different.

Then they're in a deserted street and the guy nearly runs a red cos he is looking at Taylor, and in doing so he nearly knocks 2012 Taylor off her bike as she is riding past at the crossroads observing.

Then theres the photo album on the counter and I imagine Taylor and the guy looking at the album and pointing to the picture of the guy when he was younger, and on the other page is a moving photo of 2012 taylor singing the verse as Taylor and the guy giggle and run off upstairs playing innocently but flirting.

Then in this bit :
    And I know it's long gone
    And there's nothing else I could do
    And I forget about you long enough
    To forget why I needed to

I imagine the photo album flicking a few pages to towards the back where a moving photo of 2012 Taylor sitting alone with her guitar, staring at the picture of the guy, singing this.

Then I imagine Taylor and the guy coming downstairs and dancing with the fridge open, and Taylor 2012 is sat on the stairs watching them.

Then when it changes to 'maybe we got lost in translation....' I imagine Taylor playfully squeezing cream on him and he not finding it funny and an argument happening. Then Taylor runs out the door to escape and walks home alone in the rain without a coat.

The guy calls her cell phone to 'break her like a promise' as she stops at a tree which has a heart carved in with their initials that they made. Taylor 2012 is sitting in the tree with an umbrella watching her break down. Taylor takes out a note piece of paper that she had in her pocket and crumbles it up and throws it in a puddle before running off in tears.

2012 Taylor opens the 'crumpled up piece of paper' and a moving photo on the paper again shows the present day with Taylor walking along a sunny warmer street in the sun, taking out a parcel from the mailbox which she opens, and is a locket that she left at the guys house. She opens it on the porch step and the photos in it move showing loads of flash backs to the scenes in the video that are mentioned at the end of the song.

Then she puts the envelope with the locket down on the step, walks in and closes the door. The camera pans onto the envelope and zooms into the stamp which is has the statue of liberty on it...wearing Taylors scarf and blowing gently.

I may have thought about this too much lol

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Taylor swift in a pick-up truck with some random boy then flashbacks of playing a guitar then dancing in the kitchen with a boy.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:32 PM

" I walk through the door with you, the air was cold. Something bout it felt like home somehow and I left my scar there at your sister's house and you still got it, in your drawer even now."

I picture Taylor in a cafe. She's choosing out a pastry when he grabs her by the arm. They smile at each other and walk out together. Taylor grabs her scarf and puts it around her neck.

"Oh your sweet disposition and my wide eyed gaze, we're sitting in the car getting lost upstate. Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place and I can picture it after all these days and I know it's long gone, the magics not here no more, and I might be okay but I'm not fine at all."

At first, Taylor is dancing with him. They're smiling and laughing. Then it changes to a scene outside a house where Taylor and the guy are taking pictures and smiling while autumn leaves fall.

"So here we are again on that little town street, you almost ran the red cause you were looking over me, wind in my hair I was there I remember it all too well."

They're both driving bicycles. At some point, the boy almost runs over the red because he was watching Taylor and she starts laughing.

"Photo album on the counter, your cheeks were turning red, used to be a little kid with glasses in a twin size bed. Your mother's telling stories bout you on the teeball team, you tell me about your past thinking your future was me."

Taylor, the boy, and his mother are sitting in the kitchen, on a big table. He's blushing over the pictures and his mother is talking while moving her hands. Taylor is laughing and listens closely. She's daydreaming about their future.

"I know it's long gone and there was nothing else I could do and I forget about you long enough to forget why I needed to. Cause here we are again, in the middle of the night, we're dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light. Down the stairs, I was there I remember it all too well."

Taylor and the boy are dancing in the kitchen, the refrigerator light the only light source. They're laughing and looking into each others eyes.

"Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much but maybe this thing was a master piece till you tore it all up, running scared I was there, I remember it all too well... so you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest, I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here, cause I remember it all all too well."

Taylor is sitting down. Tears roll down her cheeks as she remembers all the memories she has with him. She sings the lyrics and closes her eyes, trying to stop the tears.

"Time won't fly like I'm paralyzed by it, I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it, after plaid shirt days and nights were you made me your own, so I mail back your things and I walk home alone. You keep my old scar from that very first week, cause it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me, you can't get rid of it, cause you remember it all too well."

You see the guy take out Taylor's scarf. He smells it and smiles. He remembers all their memories. There's flashbacks of them dancing in the snow, kissing, watching movies.

"So here we are again with the 'I love you so' back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known, it was rare I was there I remember it all too well."

More flashbacks. The rest of the song is Taylor sitting down and remembering. Lots of flashbacks.

Swiftie since 2007
    I will be Red on August 19th.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:54 AM

I know what I'd like it to be, but what I write will just disappear!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I picture Taylor playing her guitar, staring at old photographs of her and her boyfriend together and it all flashbacks to memories that are in the song.
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.